[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
B4rfburn wrote:
I Have a question if you use the Elemental Focus and Increased Burning Damage together isnt this a bit in effiecent because you dont do any burning damage ?

in Elemntal Focus is written that you cant inflict-elemental-status-ailments.... and increased bruning damage only increases the elemental ailment damage of burning or?

excuse my bad english and thanks you for the great guide it is super fun to play

ignite is a status ailment...burning is not

but RF does burning damage as in elemental fire damage based on your HP pool.
"
slayit wrote:
It is stupid to not put it into your gloves or helmet slot with a free 30 % more multiplier.

If you want increased AoE so bad, substitute Increased Burning Damage Support for it. Then you "only" trade 69 % increased dmg for 10 % increased dmg + 49 % AoE increase, instead of losing 30 % more dmg and only gaining 10 % increased dmg and a neglectable amount of AoE... (what I mean is: Righteous Fire + Elemental Focus + Increased Area of Effect + Concentrated Effect in a glove or helmet with 30 % more dmg essence)

Exchanging Increased Burning Damage for Increased Area of Effect might even be a good tradeoff when you have plenty of other +increased % dmg sources.

RF in 2.6 is even with conc effect big enough. I'm only running conc effect even for normal mapping. No gem swapping required.

"It is stupid not to be able to afford a well rolled unique essence helmet or gloves that provide more value than Meginord's or Formless Inferno"

Oh. Thanks for your input I guess?
I`m gambler, so ill just spam those essences i guess.

So how can i utlizie that 5/6l then? Demis "Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Blade Vortex (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)" seems a bit of waste.

Or am I wrong and this is best combination possible? I really start to feel like an idiot.

Or better just shut up, and do everything as Demi wrote? I just want to be sure, because rolling those sockets is pretty much hardcore.
"
fryderyknicze wrote:

So how can i utlizie that 5/6l then? Demis "Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Blade Vortex (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)" seems a bit of waste.

Or am I wrong and this is best combination possible? I really start to feel like an idiot.

Or better just shut up, and do everything as Demi wrote? I just want to be sure, because rolling those sockets is pretty much hardcore.

Yeah, I'll be honest, I gave up on rolling those sockets. I didn't find life leech on my CWDT molten shell to be very impactful, so I stuck Tempest shield there, put the BV Flammability cluster in a 4 link, and put my RF in the 5 link. Been working out great for me so far.

Not really sure what else to do with the 5 link. This build is really awkward in that way, there just aren't many gems that affect RF, and there isn't a good attack skill to use with it. Maybe there's a good 5l Scorching Ray setup that you could use? I'm not familiar enough with the skill to know.
Been thinking about it, but hell, scorching ray takes like 5 blue sockets to make it nice.

Was wondering if maybe do some shit, that uses mostly red coskets, like some really op CWDT setup, but couldnt figure what would be so nice for it.

And scroching ray in some 3l or something.
@Green9090: Please don't take it personally, I don't want to come out as snarky. And I can assure you that at least I did not intend to attack you personally.

In my option:

"
Green9090 wrote:
"It is stupid not to be able to afford a well rolled unique essence helmet or gloves that provide more value than Meginord's or Formless Inferno"

http://poe.trade/search/hugoranenoresi
The list starts at 5c. You can afford that after 2 Maps. Is it crappy rolled? Of course, but that doesn't matter. It is 30 % more damage on our main damage spell.

Rolled after 5 or 6 Delirum essences I think... Sold the crappy 4 or 5 before it for almost the price of the Delirium.
They sadly don't even have life or strength without mastercraft.

Delirium is currently at 20c. They were at 10c a few days ago...
Horror is still only 8c (+base item) per try.

If you want to debate on basis of the "pure strength" theme of this build: Meginord's is probably more fitting. Formless Inferno doesn't have any strength.

But for this build I'd take any essence crafted item over Meginords or Formless Inferno.
I've been using formless inferno and it seems to give a ton of survivibility. I think its a good interim item before you can roll a 30% more helm. Just got kaoms last night and I'm at 8.5k HP
"
Green9090 wrote:
"
fryderyknicze wrote:

Yeah, I'll be honest, I gave up on rolling those sockets. I didn't find life leech on my CWDT molten shell to be very impactful, so I stuck Tempest shield there, put the BV Flammability cluster in a 4 link, and put my RF in the 5 link. Been working out great for me so far.

Not really sure what else to do with the 5 link. This build is really awkward in that way, there just aren't many gems that affect RF, and there isn't a good attack skill to use with it. Maybe there's a good 5l Scorching Ray setup that you could use? I'm not familiar enough with the skill to know.

Swap the Scorching Ray and Enduring Cry and your chest will be extremely easy to color and you can use an Astral Plate instead of an Int/Str based chest. Neither of those gems are linked to anything so I don't know why they're in the guide that way.

I ended up going with a Kaoms and running Blasphemy Flammability and dropping Vitality and Flame Dash, the setup feels SO much better this way to me. Take a look at my char if you want, it's name is BumpForTrump.
my first essence of delirium

second

Guys i need help with Flasks...

What do you guys using ?
Last edited by thyraa on Mar 24, 2017, 7:04:52 PM
The Guide mentions "5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Blade Vortex (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)"

i have 2 questions about that:

1: Thats 2 trigger gems in the chain - why does that work? So far i thought you can only use one trigger per link.

2: Whats the upside of this setup versus simply going Blasphemy + Flammability. Seems like a natural synergy to me considering the damage of this built is self-centered anyway.

Edit: Okay i just noticed theres too much mana already reserved to use blasphemy. First question still stands though :D
Last edited by Tomgathericon on Mar 24, 2017, 9:48:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info