[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I bought 6l astral plate to make this build, didnt read that we use 4l anyway...

How can I use my 6l? Some gems to make it worthwhile? Or just sell it now?
Last edited by fryderyknicze on Mar 21, 2017, 3:22:32 AM
"
Molochmane wrote:
I did it, i broke the 12 k hp barrier, no legacy kaom's in legacy league.

imgur url http://i.imgur.com/8tgUR6D.jpg

open your profile pls
Is a shield with the 20% DoT reduction (Leo mod) better than the Rise of the Phoenix?
"
fryderyknicze wrote:
I bought 6l astral plate to make this build, didnt read that we use 4l anyway...

How can I use my 6l? Some gems to make it worthwhile? Or just sell it now?

RF- Inc AoE- Conc Eff- Inc Burning- Ele Focus- Inc Item Rarity

That's a fuckload of chromatics to link an astral that way (5b 1r) though, so... maybe just sell it.
Last edited by Green9090 on Mar 22, 2017, 1:45:24 AM
Well if id sell it, then what kind of armor should i buy then? >_>

Vaal regalia would suck, and all unique armors dont have resists. Is there any unique armor worth using instead then?
"
Green9090 wrote:
RF- Inc AoE- Conc Eff- Inc Burning- Ele Focus- Inc Item Rarity

That's a fuckload of chromatics to link an astral that way (5b 1r) though, so... maybe just sell it.

You'd lose the 30 % more multiplier from Delirium gloves/Horror helmet though.

"
fryderyknicze wrote:

Vaal regalia would suck, and all unique armors dont have resists. Is there any unique armor worth using instead then?

In terms of uniques: Really only Kaom's and Belly. Belly even has resists if you need them. If you want the biggest burning circle possible a Carcass Jack...
Brass Dome sadly does not have life and Atziris Splendor... well a rare has more potential life.

I'd say the only real options are Kaom's, Belly and a rare.

I've got a question myself:
Is the burning ground from the Hysteria Essence proccing EE? Guess not, since it is recommended in the opening post. I just couldn't find a source stating either.
"
fryderyknicze wrote:

I use a 5L Carcass jack, but I use cyclone-coh-bm-flam-forti in it (+flame dash in 6th slot). RF is enough in a 4L, especialy if you can get an essence craft on your headgear or gloves.
But carcass has no armor, will i survive in higher tier maps? Also, i think after changes to AoE it might be not worth it.

I think Belly of the beast might be the best in slot.

Also - why "cyclone-coh-bm-flam-forti"? Can you explain how do you play with ur skill gem links? Wanted to check ur profile, but is private :<

Anyway, if i understood good - the best armor is Belly of the beast if i want 5/6 links, y?
My point was more that the 6th link is a waste than that astral plate is a weak option. A good rare astral with 100+ life and 40+ str is better than Belly imo, just get it with a 4 or 5 link. I use a 5 link 6 socket astral with 4b 1r linked and a 1r with vitality in it. Still cost a lot of chromatics, mind you, but not the insane pile it'd take to 5b 1r it.

Also @slayit good point about the essence mods, I've never played with those and wasn't aware of them. That's definitely better than a 5l with inc AoE and conc effect, I was just naming the only possible configuration of 6 supports that would all benefit RF in some way. Now I'm tempted to try to get an essence crafted helm/gloves, but I'm happy with my formless inferno and meginord's vise... hmm.
Last edited by Green9090 on Mar 22, 2017, 10:22:45 AM
I managed to get this color combination, what gems should i put in?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info