[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
Tombss wrote:
Go reroll ele :^)

In fact elementalist with gloves is more consistent crit vs single target than assassin as your max crit doesn't go all over the place when you lose deadly infusion base crit.

Not talking about trash gear low level chars talking about optimizing and 100.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Sep 9, 2016, 10:08:59 AM
I see where you are coming from, but it would be hard getting decent rolls along with resists and decent es. If I could get those gloves in some decent kind of way I would go back ele but then the problem with cospris shattering things makes me not want to.
EE is optional. I generate 3 frenzys all the time. thats less those DPS with EE. it's also less shatter DPS from HoI. More on lightning and fire part of discharge. Try both. I prefer no EE.

Elementalist is not as good. Misses all the time...whiffs a lot. Check my profile I tried it with dual ice golums even. main hand crit too low.

Play way you want but I tried elementalist and inquisitor and Assassin is King. is 6 min cores not good enough?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
EE is optional. I generate 3 frenzys all the time. thats less those DPS with EE. it's also less shatter DPS from HoI. More on lightning and fire part of discharge. Try both. I prefer no EE.

Elementalist is not as good. Misses all the time...whiffs a lot. Check my profile I tried it with dual ice golums even. main hand crit too low.

Play way you want but I tried elementalist and inquisitor and Assassin is King. is 6 min cores not good enough?

EE is clearly correct. 3 frenzy is nothing compared to EE and you don't even generate frenzy charges vs a single target, you'll 1 shot white mobs regardless. Im sure you didn't try elementalist as described (you dont have the gloves) and dual ice golems doesn't do anything because they don't stack...

6min core is fine just clearly weak compared to whats possible. (Think how much faster Mal would die with EE)

Just trying to help you out with your build dude.

just some sub-optimal things that could be easily improved.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Sep 9, 2016, 3:35:42 PM
"
Lordsidro wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

EE is clearly correct. 3 frenzy is nothing compared to EE and you don't even generate frenzy charges vs a single target, you'll 1 shot white mobs regardless. Im sure you didn't try elementalist as described (you dont have the gloves) and dual ice golems doesn't do anything because they don't stack...

6min core is fine just clearly weak compared to whats possible. (Think how much faster Mal would die with EE)

Just trying to help you out with your build dude.

just some sub-optimal things that could be easily improved.

There is theory craft then there is playing;) Assassin far far better and EE mixed bag. slower farms at 15+ maps same speed boss actually playing.

Edit
What gloves are you talking about? Link?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 9, 2016, 4:01:03 PM
Why do i bother trying to help you people 4Head.
Still waiting for you to show me these gloves. If you can give base 3 crit then elementalist still not best. Inquisitor is. reflect is not an issue with warlords mark.
Git R Dun!
You and I have basically thought of the same build xD Trying to buy a Malice but nobodys selling for a good price (all 40ex+) unfortunatly.. I'm going Trickster with Diamond Flask cause I don't want to consume all my currency on the rings :s, will try out other Sub classes aswell (including assassin).
Quality before quantity.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Still waiting for you to show me these gloves. If you can give base 3 crit then elementalist still not best. Inquisitor is. reflect is not an issue with warlords mark.

Here are the gloves. I'm currently using them with: cyclone - CoC - BV - inc crit chance. I'm way overcapped on crit then, so should probably use another gem than inc crit.

I tried to use EE now, and my single target vs. ele res mobs and tough bosses feels a lot better. That being said, my gear is super shitty atm and I'm only 81. Still lvling this build.

I also thought about inquisitor Aim. Discharge will go down a lot on crit chance though.

The last thing this build needs is more AOE clear speed. I'm already almost screen clearing per discharge. What would I need Elementalist for? Single target and defenses should be focus imo.

As for accuracy:
+ 300 accuracy roll on helmet would work out nicely instead of using the gem.
Last edited by Madzak on Sep 9, 2016, 6:58:10 PM
I think the cospris malice would be better off to chance in standard. (Im trying to edit neversinks filter to make jewelled foils show up, havent quite worked it out yet:).
Edit ah was editing in notepad super easy to add it in wordpad.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 9, 2016, 7:36:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info