[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I hope I find another malice I'll do life build for huge DPS, like 3 million. I think with jewels I can make 180-190% life so like 5K with perfect support gear and 7% life jewels

What would you socket in the second sword? Would it work with another discharge setup? Other spells?
Your tree doesnt include EE should probably take that. You can also put coc+BV or any other spell for that matter in cyclone links and generate more power charges. PCoc is meh. If you have actual attack speed jewels you dont need faster attacks once you hit break point. You definitely dont need add acc if you have gear made for this variant (i know you just used gear you already had) but you can get acc helm and acc -mana diamonds. Also if you want the best of both worlds get 2x cospris have 1 with aoe setup and the other with conc on weapon swap.

Sources: I played the build.

Enjoy
Last edited by Lordsidro on Sep 9, 2016, 8:55:02 AM
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Your tree doesnt include EE should probably take that. You can also put coc+BV or any other spell for that matter in cyclone links and generate more power charges. PCoc is meh. If you have actual attack speed jewels you dont need faster attacks once you hit break point. You definitely dont need add acc if you have gear made for this variant (i know you just used gear you already had) but you can get acc helm and acc -mana diamonds. Also if you want the best of both worlds get 2x cospris have 1 with aoe setup and the other with conc on weapon swap.

Sources: I played the build.

Enjoy

How is working for you so far in essence league? Do you think assassin is a must or also elementalist and trickster could be a good option?
"
oRieLLi wrote:
"
Lordsidro wrote:

Enjoy

How is working for you so far in essence league? Do you think assassin is a must or also elementalist and trickster could be a good option?

Well it is difficult to get enough crit as elementalist but that's what I would play mapping to 100. Has best shot, you'd need the 50% reflect reduction and aoe inc clear speed. Would probably also cut HoI (maybe blasp ass mark too)for purities pick up 26% effect from influence and 1 node of leadership.
If you wanna play it in HC have all the gear ahead of time and go elementalist.

Id consider using ice golem for the inc effect node and and uber lab inc effect of ice golem helm for big crit and acc and make golem imm to ele dmg.

Another thing to consider is using the +3% base crit gloves. I crafted a pair and you could put cyclone in a 4L in those. Cyclone, inc crit, coc, bv. Probably what id do and then have the fortify, faster attacks set up on shield charge.

I think trickster is bad. Its the best "budget" option but if your playing this you shouldn't be thinking about that in the first place.

Edit: Life leech gem is also training wheels get a Vinktars go fast. Or use both on HC
Last edited by Lordsidro on Sep 9, 2016, 9:49:31 AM
Elementalist is shit because cospri's shatters things. Source: Banged head against wall trying to make ele work.
"
Tombss wrote:
Elementalist is shit because cospri's shatters things. Source: Banged head against wall trying to make ele work.

You're taking elementalist for -50% reflect bro. GL with that reflect volatile RIP in std #never100.

Pendulum gives you some aoe and using ele hit before a boss gives you pen for single target on MoD.

Shatter is nice for porcs and DD no complaints about that.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Sep 9, 2016, 9:53:01 AM
You'll never hit 100 because you won't have enough crit on bosses familia. No need to be hostile. I did the elementalist route and it's dead.
And by all means, go ahead and try elementalist if you don't believe me. Assassin is miles above because you need certain things to work.
"
Tombss wrote:
And by all means, go ahead and try elementalist if you don't believe me. Assassin is miles above because you need certain things to work.

Assassin gets you crit, I already told you how to cover that. There's nothing to "try" it just works. Math has been done, Gear game. I'm informing you how to optimize.

Last edited by Lordsidro on Sep 9, 2016, 10:04:14 AM
Go reroll ele :^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info