[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

I wouldn't bother posting here Madzak he's clueless and doesn't wanna hear from anyone else, he's made up his mind. Too much ego.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Sep 9, 2016 8:13:40 PM
.
Last edited by Hughs on Sep 9, 2016 10:38:12 PM
until i do all my portals which 6 points do i use first on assasin thx
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
until i do all my portals which 6 points do i use first on assasin thx


Deadly infusion first then the others
"
Completed 31 ChallengesLordsidro wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
until i do all my portals which 6 points do i use first on assasin thx


Deadly infusion first then the others




Thx for quick responce
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Completed 25 ChallengesAim_Deep wrote:
Still waiting for you to show me these gloves. If you can give base 3 crit then elementalist still not best. Inquisitor is. reflect is not an issue with warlords mark.


Still wrong take the shaper for example the newest end boss in poe has 40% all res. INQ makes his res 0.
Elementalist with EE and mastermind of discord first makes his res -10% from EE then -25% from mastermind for a total of -35% res. MUCH more dmg than INQ and allows you to benefit from elemental weakness for even MORE dmg.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Sep 9, 2016 10:43:36 PM
I wish you posted some screens with the offensive values with cyclone // discharge ><
Last edited by Hughs on Sep 9, 2016 10:49:33 PM
"
Completed 36 ChallengesHughs wrote:
I wish you posted some screens with the offensive values with cyclone // discharge ><

Not sure why video speak for self but okay all SS no flask

Discharge Inc AOE damage
screenshot_0237


Discharge ConC damage
screenshot_0240

Cyclone damage

screenshot_0243


edit
Defense
screenshot_0244
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 10, 2016 2:01:06 AM
"
Completed 36 ChallengesMadzak wrote:
"
Completed 25 ChallengesAim_Deep wrote:
Still waiting for you to show me these gloves. If you can give base 3 crit then elementalist still not best. Inquisitor is. reflect is not an issue with warlords mark.




Here are the gloves. I'm currently using them with: cyclone - CoC - BV - inc crit chance. I'm way overcapped on crit then, so should probably use another gem than inc crit.

I tried to use EE now, and my single target vs. ele res mobs and tough bosses feels a lot better. That being said, my gear is super shitty atm and I'm only 81. Still lvling this build.

I also thought about inquisitor Aim. Discharge will go down a lot on crit chance though.

The last thing this build needs is more AOE clear speed. I'm already almost screen clearing per discharge. What would I need Elementalist for? Single target and defenses should be focus imo.

As for accuracy:
+ 300 accuracy roll on helmet would work out nicely instead of using the gem.


I'm a self found standard player. Those gloves appear to be ladder only... totally different build with those. Probably elementalist or occultist for dual curse +1 PC with cyclone faster attacks pcoc and inc crit to take you to 95%.
Thank you very much, now i know that i have almost the same damage and defense than you, and the screenshots always help together with the videos :3. To get more damage, i was thinking in using a vagan's dagger with spell damage//critical, that allows to change the accuracy nodes from the tree to get more ES//defense//damage. The only problem is that without shield, the ES goes to hell (for example, my char with a 490 ES shield without it, goes from 7500 es to 5300 ES).

The only problem is that i can't test it by myself, cause im currently broken after buying everything xD, it's just an idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info