[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
Hughs wrote:
Thank you very much, now i know that i have almost the same damage and defense than you, and the screenshots always help together with the videos :3. To get more damage, i was thinking in using a vagan's dagger with spell damage//critical, that allows to change the accuracy nodes from the tree to get more ES//defense//damage. The only problem is that without shield, the ES goes to hell (for example, my char with a 490 ES shield without it, goes from 7500 es to 5300 ES).

The only problem is that i can't test it by myself, cause im currently broken after buying everything xD, it's just an idea.

I have this one if you want to test. Add me.

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Hughs wrote:
Thank you very much, now i know that i have almost the same damage and defense than you, and the screenshots always help together with the videos :3. To get more damage, i was thinking in using a vagan's dagger with spell damage//critical, that allows to change the accuracy nodes from the tree to get more ES//defense//damage. The only problem is that without shield, the ES goes to hell (for example, my char with a 490 ES shield without it, goes from 7500 es to 5300 ES).

The only problem is that i can't test it by myself, cause im currently broken after buying everything xD, it's just an idea.

I did add you, now i need to get some chaos to buy regrets, and i will try, help me with a tree, i'm definitly NOT an expert with this thing, just thought it would be fun to test :3
Hi,
Quick question. I have no idea how your cyclone mana cost is only 3.
I have two elreon rings -7 and -8 to mana cost of skills.
My cyclone is level 1 20q.
Can you please help??
Thank you in advance.
"
Hughs wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Hughs wrote:

I did add you, now i need to get some chaos to buy regrets, and i will try, help me with a tree, i'm definitly NOT an expert with this thing, just thought it would be fun to test :3

if i understand right: you try to bypass skill accuracy by using 2 weapons, malice + vagan dagger.

if yes:
that wont work, the Hit's cant evaded counts only on hit's with dagger. the hit's made by the sword still based on accuracy.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Damn, i thought that was going to work to get 100% chance to hit (Currently at 92% with AA). And, im reaching 67K with Discharge, and you said you are going for even more DPS (you have 98K), how will it be possible?
imo it's mostly impossible leech against hard hiter without vinktars

EDit:
but i don't understand why
Last edited by stexnex on Sep 10, 2016, 6:11:24 AM
"
stexnex wrote:

EDit:

Someone I play with and I are both playing this build and we are having MASSIVE issues leeching. 0 Leech from skills in Cospri's against bosses, uniques, and rares. Please check out this thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1728744/page/1/#p13654931

I would appreciate anyone doing further testing and helping make this issue visible. I can still clear up to T10 maps no problem because of my damage output, but certain boss fights and higher tiers can be extremely difficult with this apparent bug.
Last edited by Errasal on Sep 10, 2016, 11:30:18 AM
I just tried a reef map to test it out but was still leeching from the double boss with just the life leech from the gem itself. No clue how to recreate what you guys are experiencing. :c
"
Errasal wrote:
"
stexnex wrote:

EDit:

Someone I play with and I are both playing this build and we are having MASSIVE issues leeching. 0 Leech from skills in Cospri's against bosses, uniques, and rares. Please check out this thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1728744/page/1/#p13654931

I would appreciate anyone doing further testing and helping make this issue visible. I can still clear up to T10 maps no problem because of my damage output, but certain boss fights and higher tiers can be extremely difficult with this apparent bug.

yes, sometimes it leech sometimes not. but without flasks i can't do bosses.

after i checked the thread you've linked, i'm pretty sure the leech comes from my atziri flask and my voll's...

it also confirm my study on Aim's videos....watch them exaclty and you'll see that the most time he leechs life his flask are activ.
Last edited by stexnex on Sep 10, 2016, 12:26:40 PM
yo im trying this build and its alot of fun .. thx ! but i got a question :) are the boots and the helmet important for that build? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info