[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

Oh my apologies. I've just noticed the cold damage doesn't come from power charges but from frenzy charges... And since you have no way to generate frenzy charges and you are still casting discharge, I guess all three types of damage can proc from Cospri's Malice.
I do generate frenzy charges. 3 most of the time. Watch Shrine video.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 7, 2016, 5:46:59 AM
I would assume it does proc discharge anyway, since it's tagged with "cold" and consumes whatever charges are available at the time.

Am I wrong?
"
anone wrote:
I would assume it does proc discharge anyway, since it's tagged with "cold" and consumes whatever charges are available at the time.

Am I wrong?

Thats correct. Like Mojlnir discharges all charges even though it's lightning only. It's basically a cold mojlnir and casts on crit instead of hit. Thats why 100% crit chance so important. Makes it cast on hit. :P
Git R Dun!
How's the clearing speed without con effect? I don't like small discharge :D
What about trickster with a diamond flask instead of assassin?

Any chance did you try the build without 21/20 discharge and legacy stuff? Not that I don't own them in STD but I play only temp leagues, I'm just worried that the dps is good just because of the gear/gem and less for the build, probably I'm wrong!

EDIT: looking at your tree, you can take Coordination (shadow start) for just one point, remove the 2 dex points left of VP and put dex and str nodes under coordination. Now is 1 point for 12attack speed, +10 int,dex. I don't see why not taking it.
Last edited by oRieLLi on Sep 7, 2016, 7:27:19 AM
Conc is just for big boss. Clear speed is sick with INC AOE with HOI procing. I'll make a video tonight when i get home. Whats legacy? I play self found so I'm not buying it if i need it. I have 20 discharge tho.

Trickster is defensive option. Assassin offensive option. Trickster wont give you 100% crit or the high crit damage. I think i'm over 500% CD. Trickster will give more ES/Evasion tho and free cyclone. Assassin cyclone with -8 rings only cost 3 so little mana regen we have alone makes it "free" too. With Mana on hit jewel can do no regen map. Trickster has no culling strike.

I think occultist is better than trickster. Can run dual curse and one more PC. And get the ES boosts.

Edit to your edit.. at 96 I will. Everything else is more important.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 7, 2016, 8:01:50 AM
Is 95/100% really needed? With the CD on trigger and the high attack speed of Cyclone wouldn't work also with much less crit?
Alternative weapon,not found standard and not found poe.trade site
"
oRieLLi wrote:
Is 95/100% really needed? With the CD on trigger and the high attack speed of Cyclone wouldn't work also with much less crit?

I dont believe its on trigger... fires way faster than my mjolnir. As far as 100% crit. if you miss nothing happens. I will also try occultist (which is better than trickster cause can run dual curse like warlords on CWDT plus 1 more PC plus the ES)

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:

I dont believe its on trigger... fires way faster than my mjolnir. As far as 100% crit. if you miss nothing happens. I will also try occultist (which is better than trickster cause can run dual curse like warlords on CWDT plus 1 more PC plus the ES)

Good, thanks for testing :D
I'm very curious about the trigger, I suppose there is a CD like for CoC and mjolnir...like what's the sense to change/nerf them and then put an item that does the same thing non-nerfed xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info