Atlas Map drops...are terrible?

"
ladish wrote:
Update on my own progress in essence: ended up buying a dungeon and academy map for 1c each. Unlocking some of the maps around them increased my drop pool drastically and I started getting regular map drops with blue t1-t4 and rare t5-t8.

The issue for me was the first couple of tiers it was ridiculously hard breaking into the next tiers up (unless I just had abysmal rng for the 30+ maps I ran unsuccessfully yesterday).

Ya this seems to be the problem. Still hanging out around T6-T8, but now cracking into T9 where our group can finally pool more currency.

Just seems like really bad wind-up time imo, I expect things to get better.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm still working on completing T3 maps. This is so damn stupid. I already progressed through the noob tiers. Why the hell am I having to do it again?

It's like GGG took a system that was perfectly fine, and then sent it through a session of the US congress, and this is what came out.

And not to be off topic... yeah the map drop rate is the suck.
dupe
Last edited by elbowfrag on Sep 4, 2016, 11:03:56 PM
Just started mapping in Essence. 1st map I ran was a T1 and it dropped 6 more T1 in it.

I now expect 6 maps to drop in every map I run.

Seems legit.
Sustaining T3 maps is really hard for some reason. But then again I keep most of the Atlas locked because I do not want garbage maps like Phantasmagoria in my mappool.
Just to be clear:

I'm not one of those people who accuse GGG of nerfing map droprates every league.
I know what RNG is.

Let us assume the map droprates are the same as in 2.3. Why, after over 10 hours of mapping, aren't I able to sustain at least tier 5 maps? This was statistically almost impossible in 2.3.

That's why I think something is wrong.
Last edited by darkmatch on Sep 5, 2016, 5:54:03 AM
Of all things, having problems getting out of tier 1 maps. If I get a tier 2 or 3, nothing of the same value will drop running in it.

Never since day 1, have I been stuck in tier 1 maps.

Dupe post, courtesy of a crappy forum problem.

Last edited by Bipolartuna on Sep 5, 2016, 6:02:36 AM
Dupe post, courtesy of a crappy forum problem.

Still experience hardships with progressing in maps, guys? How is it going?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info