Atlas Map drops...are terrible?

I see guys. Now have even less desire to play.

Seems like Dried Lake -? Trade and Chaos Recipe -> Buy bulk of Yellow maps is a way to go?

"
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Still experience hardships with progressing in maps, guys? How is it going?

Cracked T10, sustain ~T7-T9 pool now. Gotta complete a lot of the Atlas imo.

Gratz. You did a lot of map rotations with your group to reach this map pool, right? How do you think how far you pushes playing solo at this moment?

Last edited by SunL4D2 on Sep 5, 2016, 11:20:09 PM
Map drops are so bad its just not funny.

Burned through all my high maps, now i'm stuck with t12 max. Not 1 t16 drop. I guess ill never see the shaper no matter what I do.

So sick of chasing the carrot in this game.

I am guessing its done on purpose and GGG are just trolling, why else would zana keep saying "how is your map pool exile?"

She knows full well how it is, its completely shit.
Last edited by plodd on Sep 6, 2016, 12:51:00 AM
where is GGG?
maps drop is broken,need fix asap.
BaronCrovax ign.
where is GGG?
BaronCrovax ign.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
I see guys. Now have even less desire to play.

Seems like Dried Lake -? Trade and Chaos Recipe -> Buy bulk of Yellow maps is a way to go?

"
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Still experience hardships with progressing in maps, guys? How is it going?

Cracked T10, sustain ~T7-T9 pool now. Gotta complete a lot of the Atlas imo.

Gratz. You did a lot of map rotations with your group to reach this map pool, right? How do you think how far you pushes playing solo at this moment?

Well we didn't rotate any, our pool is currently community as our Atlases are basically all synced. Remember map drop rate doesn't change with party members.

Like I said we also had a wall at the beginning, now we are almost 50 completed maps in and it really hasn't been an issue, got to a couple of Red Maps today so I think we will continue with that specific part of the Atlas, has led us to very high completion rate of top two corners (and area between it).

Basically make sure that you complete every single White Map because those are easy, then basicaly Alch/Chisel/Sac Frag/Vaal rules apply, and should be good to go.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
BaronCrovax wrote:
where is GGG?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1723703
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I was so hyped since GGG claimed this expansion would improve the endgame, but from reading all the posts about the shitty map drop rate (they buffed it by 5%, yeah that's "a lot" and "will help"), I feel so disappointed. I was hoping that we could run red maps only once we have access to them and never see white, yellow maps again. "Endgame" in GGG eyes is running low level content (white and yellow maps) for days till 100, or until you get bored and reroll, such "fun" endgame.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
BaronCrovax wrote:
where is GGG?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1723703

5% increase of 1% is 1.2%
5% of 1% is 0.05% :x
This is a buff...

On the other hand GGG seem to made Zana sexy again.

How about Dried Lake farm to bybass White maps, buy bulk of yellow maps? Is it gonna work?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Sep 6, 2016, 7:01:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info