Atlas Map drops...are terrible?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Verac10us wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
never used a sextant and i have killed shaper and guardians every league for the last leagues.
just sell the sextants. they sell for a lot. lets you buy many high maps.

I think their point is that they can't play the game itself and run maps in order to complete the atlas, they have to sell and trade for it. I have all t15 maps completed and I still get stuck at t12 because the drops just aren't there. when I finally magic my way into a 14 or 15 map they drop 4-10 and there goes my map runs. gotta rework from 10 all the way back and it can take 30 maps to drop a 14-15 again. the xp p/h is worthless running t10-14 when you're level 90+ so there's nothing but wasted time when u actually try to play.

It's exactly narratives like this that ruin the argument. They take one experience and put it forth as the norm. Your "worthless" is more about your values than about the game itself. You can get well past 90 just by running T8-10. If you find T14 "worthless" for leveling past 90 you're doing something wrong, or just have a sense of entitlement that would make the idiots on New Jersey Shore embarrassed.

yes t8-10 is more than enough for lvl 90. i used to get to lvl 90 in turmoil/mayhem races doing exacly that with my shaped t10 dunes maps and lower.

i think some players even level all the way to 100 doing nothing but t10-11.
Last edited by kompaniet on Feb 24, 2018, 3:14:36 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
never used a sextant and i have killed shaper and guardians every league for the last leagues.
just sell the sextants. they sell for a lot. lets you buy many high maps.

Pointless comment. This is about red maps dropping, not red maps being sold. Specifically t13+.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 25, 2018, 12:35:03 AM
The drops seems tuned for chisels + sextants. Without sextants + chisels (at the very least) I don't think you'd sustain very well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info