Atlas Map drops...are terrible?

I was like meh who cares i got 15 tabs of maps in standard what do i care about map drops atm then i found out old maps are basicly useless now you cant even use the 3 map recipe to upgrade as it will give you an older map(which imo is fucking retarded) so yeah no reason to play standard ever again.
Not that i played much standard but essence league is beyond boring so i thought i tried out standard.
O well time to check out some other arpg i gues.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Sep 4, 2016, 9:16:26 AM
haven't noticed any issues.

Are you guys trying to "force" it into dropping specific maps at a higher frequency by ignoring everything else? that might be your problem.

Chiseling T5 maps? really? just run what you have on hand and expand your atlas.
"
Asmosis wrote:
haven't noticed any issues.

Are you guys trying to "force" it into dropping specific maps at a higher frequency by ignoring everything else? that might be your problem.

Chiseling T5 maps? really? just run what you have on hand and expand your atlas.

I force nothing. I just don't find anything.
I don't chisel T5 maps for fun but because I have to. Doesn't help much.

Reddit topic about this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/513lgd/hows_everyone_map_pool_doing/
Last edited by darkmatch on Sep 4, 2016, 11:57:24 AM
Did GGG forget to remove that 33% map drop nerf which was implemented before bonus change?
I'm almost out of maps
I'm almost out of maps
Yeah, I think there is something fishy going on.

Like they forgot to delete 30% drop penalty or implemented some other mechanics they keep silence about...

GGG, pls.

Did they responded on Reddit? They love to ignore their own Forum and answere there.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Yeah, I think there is something fishy going on.

Like they forgot to delete 30% drop penalty or implemented some other mechanics they keep silence about...

GGG, pls.

Did they responded on Reddit? They love to ignore their own Forum and answere there.

Nope, they didn't. But it's Sunday, so I wouldn't blame them.
We should wait until tomorrow.
Until then, my only option is to reroll or to do boring grinding...
guys, if the old map is the same level as in the new atlas, then that map will count toward your atlas progression:

palace, plaza, core, others.

if level is identical then you are all good, but if it is like village ruin for example, whose level has been dropped by 5 from tier 12 to tier 7 then it wont count. bazaar wont count either because its level went up from tier 10 to 11.

but unchanged tiers, will count old maps.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
sendantes wrote:
guys, if the old map is the same level as in the new atlas, then that map will count toward your atlas progression:

palace, plaza, core, others.

if level is identical then you are all good, but if it is like village ruin for example, whose level has been dropped by 5 from tier 12 to tier 7 then it wont count. bazaar wont count either because its level went up from tier 10 to 11.

but unchanged tiers, will count old maps.

Nothing to do with the topic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info