Atlas Map drops...are terrible?

Same here..and I dont get the whole atlas feature. I simply dont get it.

We can press G for a UI but theres nothing to do ? What is this ?

I found yesterday one tier 9 orchard map. The only new map I could use.
Have to use my old maps from stash lol I dont wanne play tier 3 maps wtf
This is buff,
wait a sec , are you guys complaining about map drop rates when trying to sustain off wight maps ?

I got to hurry up and get to maps to see for myself .
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I started fresh in standard, just to get a feel of the update and end game. Needless to say, I'm also having troubles sustaining tiers above 6-7. I had to start chiseling and alching tier five maps. And I'm in standard, I've god chisels and alchs to the end of days. Can imagine having to chisel and alch ever tier 3-5 in leagues...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
From what I remember, in Prophecy league, it took me ages to move from white maps to yellow (and I was alching all T6 maps). So, for me it's just another day with bad RNG (like yesterday when I used 44 alternations on 1 health potion and haven't got immune to bleeding)
Got to wonder... they lowered drop rates on maps by 30% to compensate for the increases that they were planning due to completion bonuses. They changed their mind about completion bonuses to increase tier rather than increase the drop rate. I wonder if they forgot to give the 30% back?
Well, it seems to go beyond map drops. Just ran about 50 runs with my IIQ runner, and I'm very disappointed. We're only talking 50 runs, so I should shut up... For now...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
what can I tell about guys, I already made a post about very little map drops in corrupted high tier maps which I think should be much higher due to the risk of corrupting maps as it can roll mods that are not doable by specific build.
I have 45/139 unlocked atlas and yesterday I run out of tier11-13 maps, and today all 9-10 maps... and I play in standard with the help of legacy maps I have... Since Friday, Zana is only offering tower maps (tier 5) and it is lvl8, so yeah, very funny.

Some people say that gating appropiate content for characters behind RNG is good in order to lengthen the game, but I personally thing that this could be harmful and it can prevent big portion of player base to experience such content, even though they have characters prepared for it. I do not know what you think, in diablo 2 difficult content was gated behind difficulty and progressing through quests, everyone having good characters could do acts in hell difficulty and Baal runs, and surprisingly, this game is 15 years old whith quite big player base.

I hope things will change because everytime I am forced to go back and do low content, the release of dopamine from my TVA drops dramatically and that is why I am off for today.

what can I tell about guys, I already made a post about very little map drops in corrupted high tier maps which I think should be much higher due to the risk of corrupting maps as it can roll mods that are not doable by specific build.
I have 45/139 unlocked atlas and yesterday I run out of tier11-13 maps, and today all 9-10 maps... and I play in standard with the help of legacy maps I have... Since Friday, Zana is only offering tower maps (tier 5) and it is lvl8, so yeah, very funny.

Some people say that gating appropiate content for characters behind RNG is good in order to lengthen the game, but I personally thing that this could be harmful and it can prevent big portion of player base to experience such content, even though they have characters prepared for it. I do not know what you think, in diablo 2 difficult content was gated behind difficulty and progressing through quests, everyone having good characters could do acts in hell difficulty and Baal runs, and surprisingly, this game is 15 years old whith quite big player base.

I hope things will change because everytime I am forced to go back and do low content, the release of dopamine from my TVA drops dramatically and that is why I am off for today.

I have now e-mailed the customer support about it.
It's clearly not RNG and not working as it's supposed to be.

I hope they look into that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info