[2.5] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide (MF Viable - MOVED TO NEW THREAD)

"
rectis wrote:

And how well is the chaos SRS build doing against shaper / guardians? (the build you are using)

Guardians no problem. Slight problem with Minotaur but you can nuke him down before Vaal Disc runs out. Shaper, lots of problems. Still doable.

In-game: leonid
All Challenges Done! (Ana/Ons) 9/9/2013
All Challenges Done! (Dom/Nem) 1/30/2014
All Challenges Done! (Tor/Bld) 3/10/2015
All Achievements Done! 9/28/2016
Did all breachlords, ripped all times to Chayula. Got him down to about 15%, but adds started to get overwhelming and kept killing my stone golem which meant no SRS, VC and VH were both down and no VD up either. Not sure what to do. Seems more or less a DPS race. I'm thinking if I replace Enfeeble with Vulnerability, and get a 21/20 SRS I should be in the clear.

I could pay for someone to run for me, but I want to do them all solo.
I love pie.
"
I'm only level 63, but I'm unsure if I want to go Blood magic or just mana. I understand that with Blood magic you can get higher ES because you can use a high ES shield. But with mana you can grab Zelot's Oath without it killing you ability to cast.

The issue with going a mana based version is that you will have a hard time getting up to the same level of "mana regen" that we have with a life based version (at least it would be expensive to get all the %mana regen that we'd need), and that you'd be required to use the Prism Guardian in order to run 8 auras. You can always give it a try, but for mapping I really like the convenience of just popping the stone golem and then just breeze through the maps.

"
sunleonid wrote:

So I have hit level 100 and 40/40 so I am done with the league. There is nothing much left I am planning to do anymore, so thanks a lot for introducing me to this awesome build. The last thing I tried was using Necro Aegis with Victario's Charity. With that my ES went down to 9.3k. Each SRS was getting three frenzy&power charges which seemed to boost minion damage and speed, improving the clear speed. but the loss of shield block made me way too squishy for it to be worth it, so I wouldn't recommend it if you are trying to push to level 100.

Congratulations to level 100! As far as I am aware of, you're the first one to hit 100 of those using the build :)

I'm thinking about trying for that myself now when I've my HH. I'll probably hit 96 today or tomorrow, but that's still a far way from 100 ;)

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Ok, doing well now with Stone Golem enchant. Breeze through maps, and pop vaal skills for bosses or breaches.

Running a blasphemy enfeeble instead of wrath tho.

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Did all breachlords, ripped all times to Chayula. Got him down to about 15%, but adds started to get overwhelming and kept killing my stone golem which meant no SRS, VC and VH were both down and no VD up either. Not sure what to do. Seems more or less a DPS race. I'm thinking if I replace Enfeeble with Vulnerability, and get a 21/20 SRS I should be in the clear.

I could pay for someone to run for me, but I want to do them all solo.

I only did do Chayula solo the one time that you can see in the videos, and it wasn't deathless even if I did have +68% chaos resistance. As you say it is more or less a DPS race, but unless there's way too many adds you should be able to do some kiting in order to stay alive. If you did manage to get it down to 15%, then you should for certain be able to get it down if you get a 21/20 gem. It's a nice dmg upgrade after all :)
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
I just killed Shaper and Über Atziri without too much hassle, so now I've officially cleared all content in the game with this build. I'll see about uploading the videos later on today. Shaper was surprisingly easy this time. The only two changes I did to the setup was to bring a life potion (for easy recast of Stone Golem) and swapping Vaal Haste for Desecrate.
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
I just killed Shaper and Über Atziri without too much hassle, so now I've officially cleared all content in the game with this build. I'll see about uploading the videos later on today. Shaper was surprisingly easy this time. The only two changes I did to the setup was to bring a life potion (for easy recast of Stone Golem) and swapping Vaal Haste for Desecrate.

That is amazing news! I wanted to be able to get all challenges done, and knowing that shaper is possible definitely hypes me up!

Were there any changes in the guide to what you did for Shaper/UAtziri? Are you still running the same colors/gems listed? Any passive tree changes?

I just rolled BRRRGG on my shavs. I dont have another and cant afford another. Do you think I should roll over it or sell it?

This isnt directly related to the build, but without a shavs im basically stagnant atm...
Last edited by SquallGBlade on Jan 7, 2017, 7:19:10 AM
"
SquallGBlade wrote:
"
Tahreyn wrote:

That is amazing news! I wanted to be able to get all challenges done, and knowing that shaper is possible definitely hypes me up!

I just rolled BRRRGG on my shavs. I dont have another and cant afford another. Do you think I should roll over it or sell it?

This isnt directly related to the build, but without a shavs im basically stagnant atm...

Just bear in mind that you'll probably need some expensive items to do shaper. I'd reccomend a 6L shavs, shavronne's Revelation, United in Dream, Presence of Chayula & a 21/20 SRS.

According to the vorici calculator that combination cost an average of 3000 chromatics, which would be worth around 4 exalts.

The issue is that I can't remember to have seen any build that uses a Shav's with those colours, so finding a buyer can be hard (but maybe there's someone just waiting for one to pop up?). If it was my only shavs and I was currently using it then I would probably keep rolling on it, as I prefer to be able to keep on mapping instead of trying to make a profit on items.
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
SquallGBlade wrote:
"
Tahreyn wrote:

Just bear in mind that you'll probably need some expensive items to do shaper. I'd reccomend a 6L shavs, shavronne's Revelation, United in Dream, Presence of Chayula & a 21/20 SRS.

According to the vorici calculator that combination cost an average of 3000 chromatics, which would be worth around 4 exalts.

The issue is that I can't remember to have seen any build that uses a Shav's with those colours, so finding a buyer can be hard (but maybe there's someone just waiting for one to pop up?). If it was my only shavs and I was currently using it then I would probably keep rolling on it, as I prefer to be able to keep on mapping instead of trying to make a profit on items.

I have 6L Shavs, United in Dream. Shavs Revelation, Chayula, and SRS dont seem too far away compared to those two. Hopefully I can reach them soon :)
Hey! I finally "kinda" finished this build with bow+3 version, here is my equip:

As you can see I'm running 9 auras(the 3damage one with generosity)(2purity, ice and lightning which are the damages that bother me the most).
I currently have 9700 ES and 73 life(can reach 110 with 5%mana helm and one Enlighten lv4 but I'm going fine), 86%IIR, 186% with farming boots.
I have no problem with T16 maps(except chimera with Temp chain :/ ) and uber atziri done aswell prettty easily(died twice cause I was trying to kill the mirror form[realized at 3rd portal lol] and couldn't keep up with the skulls), still scared to run shaper that I've never tried yet.
Also Chayula run failed with 2man hp(I bring a weak friend, I was too confident I also had only 7kES), cause couldn't cast SRS in time to kill the ads and die :C

Now I wonder if I should convert to chaos/poison version.. I can melt <T15 in like no time but your guardians kills looks faster than mine also I can't use shield charge/ww to move.
Dunno how much will change when I'll have an Empower lv4.. I'm full of doubt <_<
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
"
SquallGBlade wrote:

I have 6L Shavs, United in Dream. Shavs Revelation, Chayula, and SRS dont seem too far away compared to those two. Hopefully I can reach them soon :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be lucky using a Vaal Orb ;) Otherwise it shouldn't be too hard to save up for 4 ex, in comparison to the other stuff :)

"
Kingolo wrote:
Hey! I finally "kinda" finished this build with bow+3 version, here is my equip:

As you can see I'm running 9 auras(the 3damage one with generosity)(2purity, ice and lightning which are the damages that bother me the most).
I currently have 9700 ES and 73 life(can reach 110 with 5%mana helm and one Enlighten lv4 but I'm going fine), 86%IIR, 186% with farming boots.
I have no problem with T16 maps(except chimera with Temp chain :/ ) and uber atziri done aswell prettty easily(died twice cause I was trying to kill the mirror form[realized at 3rd portal lol] and couldn't keep up with the skulls), still scared to run shaper that I've never tried yet.
Also Chayula run failed with 2man hp(I bring a weak friend, I was too confident I also had only 7kES), cause couldn't cast SRS in time to kill the ads and die :C

Now I wonder if I should convert to chaos/poison version.. I can melt <T15 in like no time but your guardians kills looks faster than mine also I can't use shield charge/ww to move.
Dunno how much will change when I'll have an Empower lv4.. I'm full of doubt <_<

Hello again Kingolo! I've to ask how fast you feel when moving while mapping? One of the major reasons why I haven't tried out a bow setup yet is the loss of shield charge / whirling blades.

If you have chromatics to spare, I'd recommend you to go for 3R3B setup on the bow and replace culling strike with melee phys, that's what I would've done if I could get a +1 shav's at least.

I don't think you should have any major issues with killing shaper if you managed to kill Atziri. My opinion is that Über Atziri is harder than shaper, and as long as you dodge stuff and "drop the orbs" at the edges of the arena he isn't too hard. I'm not saying that it's a walk in the park though, I still fail at him once in a while.

Here's the first of quite a few Shaper kills that I did yesterday.
Full shaper kill https://youtu.be/Rkr-2SbpxuM

Unfortunately did the uploads of my Über Atziri kill and Hall of the Grandmasters clear got interrupted, so I'll give them another try either later on today or tonight.
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
SquallGBlade wrote:

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be lucky using a Vaal Orb ;) Otherwise it shouldn't be too hard to save up for 4 ex, in comparison to the other stuff :)

"
Kingolo wrote:

Hello again Kingolo! I've to ask how fast you feel when moving while mapping? One of the major reasons why I haven't tried out a bow setup yet is the loss of shield charge / whirling blades.

If you have chromatics to spare, I'd recommend you to go for 3R3B setup on the bow and replace culling strike with melee phys, that's what I would've done if I could get a +1 shav's at least.

I don't think you should have any major issues with killing shaper if you managed to kill Atziri. My opinion is that Über Atziri is harder than shaper, and as long as you dodge stuff and "drop the orbs" at the edges of the arena he isn't too hard. I'm not saying that it's a walk in the park though, I still fail at him once in a while.

Here's the first of quite a few Shaper kills that I did yesterday.
Full shaper kill https://youtu.be/Rkr-2SbpxuM

Unfortunately did the uploads of my Über Atziri kill and Hall of the Grandmasters clear got interrupted, so I'll give them another try either later on today or tonight.

Hey! So can you do a final update of the build for 2.5? Sounds like you changed some stuff up- gear/links/ect. I keep wrestling with gem ideas- i dont know if id rather go RRRBBB, culling is a bit bad for my group because someone is using oro's and culling already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info