Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.5] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide (MF Viable - MOVED TO NEW THREAD)

"
Tahreyn wrote:
The guide is now updated. Apparently I had managed only to save my changes in a draft without posting it >_<

Haha awesome. I just hit lvl 90 last night with this build. I would highly recommend getting essence surge. I can easily farm atziri and t15 maps. Havent gotten any 16 yet. Im sitting at 11600es atm c: by far my favorite build Ive ever playrd in this game.

Edit: Just solo'd uber lab c:
Last edited by shamonj03 on Oct 24, 2016, 10:05:17 PM
"
shamonj03 wrote:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
The guide is now updated. Apparently I had managed only to save my changes in a draft without posting it >_<

Haha awesome. I just hit lvl 90 last night with this build. I would highly recommend getting essence surge. I can easily farm atziri and t15 maps. Havent gotten any 16 yet. Im sitting at 11600es atm c: by far my favorite build Ive ever playrd in this game.

Congrats on lvl 90, and nice job reaching 11.6k es :) is that with or without the wondertrap boots?

Essence surge sounds like a quite good choice as we are relying on the recharge to keep us alive.

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
shamonj03 wrote:
"
Tahreyn wrote:

Congrats on lvl 90, and nice job reaching 11.6k es :) is that with or without the wondertrap boots?

Essence surge sounds like a quite good choice as we are relying on the recharge to keep us alive.

10666 with 11.6 without. Im also only running 7 auras with CWDT IC and Enfeble. I speced into 2 curses for a bit but fou d essence surge better. Im considering buying a Shavronne's Revelation Moonstone Ring

Last edited by shamonj03 on Oct 25, 2016, 2:10:16 PM
Hey man, first and foremost thank you for the guide. Been following it and it's awesome so far. I do have a (maybe rather stupid) question, since I've just recently started playing the game for real: how do I respec points in the middle of the tree? What I mean is that the 78 point tree has Occultist's Dominion and both the int and str nodes to it's left spec'd, and then the 93 point tree doesn't have them. I tried to respec those points but the game seems to only allow me to respec points from the ends of the tree.
"
jhonnyot wrote:
Hey man, first and foremost thank you for the guide. Been following it and it's awesome so far. I do have a (maybe rather stupid) question, since I've just recently started playing the game for real: how do I respec points in the middle of the tree? What I mean is that the 78 point tree has Occultist's Dominion and both the int and str nodes to it's left spec'd, and then the 93 point tree doesn't have them. I tried to respec those points but the game seems to only allow me to respec points from the ends of the tree.

Youre not allowed to break a branch, so you must start from the leaf node and respec all the way to the node you want.
"
jhonnyot wrote:

I'm glad that the guide has been of use for you! As Shamonj wrote, you will have to start with a skill node at the end of a branch, or at least ensure that there is a unbroken string of passive skill nodes from the class start to all the passives you desire. If you followed the leveling trees I suggested you should be able to do this with only the respec points given from quest rewards, although there is always Orb of Regrets otherwise.

"
shamonj03 wrote:

10666 with 11.6 without. Im also only running 7 auras with CWDT IC and Enfeble. I speced into 2 curses for a bit but fou d essence surge better. Im considering buying a Shavronne's Revelation Moonstone Ring

Do you feel that the cdwt setup does a lot for you? I was thinking about trying out curses too but at that time I was mainly playing in a party where my party members was running curses, so there were no need for me to run it as well.

Have you tried using Eye of Chayula? I started to prefer that one instead of Kiara's when playing on lvl 90+.

Builds:
Last edited by Tahreyn on Oct 26, 2016, 2:03:23 PM
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
jhonnyot wrote:

I'm glad that the guide has been of use for you! As Shamonj wrote, you will have to start with a skill node at the end of a branch, or at least ensure that there is a unbroken string of passive skill nodes from the class start to all the passives you desire. If you followed the leveling trees I suggested you should be able to do this with only the respec points given from quest rewards, although there is always Orb of Regrets otherwise.

"
shamonj03 wrote:

Do you feel that the cdwt setup does a lot for you? I was thinking about trying out curses too but at that time I was mainly playing in a party where my party members was running curses, so there were no need for me to run it as well.

Have you tried using Eye of Chayula? I started to prefer that one instead of Kiara's when playing on lvl 90+.

No I haven't. I tried out the shavs ring, it's nice but I dont feel its worth the 6-7ex. I'm tryin out this now http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Pariah. I put discipline in there and i get about 300 more ES plus can summon skulls faster which is nice. It's cheap for 15-25c. For my spare blue slot I have now I put in vaal summon skeletons.
I've been running a 9 aura version of this one, I got the idea from another guide, and only just found this one, lots of information here, thanks.

While this is great solo, it is in party game-play it really shines. But I get mixed feedback from people I partied with. A lot of people complain about lag, not only from my srs, but also from the aura's for some reason. But overall it's positive feedback and ppl say I 4x their damage.
"
Zugas wrote:
I've been running a 9 aura version of this one, I got the idea from another guide, and only just found this one, lots of information here, thanks.

While this is great solo, it is in party game-play it really shines. But I get mixed feedback from people I partied with. A lot of people complain about lag, not only from my srs, but also from the aura's for some reason. But overall it's positive feedback and ppl say I 4x their damage.

I'm glad the guide could be of use for you!

The lag issue that comes from running a lot of auras is an issue that I've experienced as well. Apparently it originates from our minions (and other party members) going in and out of our auras, forcing the server to recalculate their offensive and defensive values; at least that was what I found out last time I read up on the subject. For me it was only an issue during peak hours, and a work around that I found was to change gateway to one in a time-zone where the peak hours already had passed. i.e. around 1900 CET I would change from EU gateways to the RU gateway. It doesn't solve the problem, but at least I was able to play without going crazy from all the server lag.
Builds:
Did a minor revision of the guide, updated some of my preferences, and fixed some bad grammar and other errors.
Builds:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info