[2.5] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide (MF Viable - MOVED TO NEW THREAD)

"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
Kingolo wrote:

My dps is much lower than poison version with culling instead of melee phy/splash? :\ cause I actually really like the cull as it gives me some cast speed that I miss from old srs and mostly to cull the bosses when I play in party with some mf gear...
Tried some srs spreadsheet but I keep getting errors :|

It feels a bit strange that your damage would be lower. The poison from United in Dream is lovely, but I would've thought that the +3 levels from the bow would compensate for it. Have you tried to do the guardians with a Vaal Lightning Trap equipped?

I totally understand if you stick with Culling Strike, it is an awesome support gem after all =)

So I tried a Shaper run.. failed but can't say completely..
the first 4 bosses got the feel that I killed them faster than you in the video(without using desecrate.. was too excited for my first run that completely forgot to use it but swapped melee splash out)
Died 3 times to lag spikes on shaper animation and couldn't react in time :\ maybe once used I'll be able to dodge them easier like the first atiziri runs.. maybe with a movement skill could go better but not sure.
At least seems that the problem is not the dps, will try more runs for sure, I think I just need some practice, at least I hope :|

Update1: Tried one more shaper, died once to 1st and once to 2nd phase very avoidable deaths tho, 3rd phase I didn't popped the vortex immediately and one came in the zana ball ruining my run, but lesson learnt, there is hope @_@ (for someone more skilled is definitely doable deathless)
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
Last edited by Kingolo on Jan 8, 2017, 5:11:12 PM
"
iwonderwice wrote:
seem I just messed up with icon xD

At this point is all clear. Shaper vid made it even more better, but some commend would be awesome to hear so I can reread it and the rest of the community too.

The only question is uber atziri (trio-AF) and itself. And shaper. I would be apreciated if u add it anytime soon if u have spare time ;)

I'm currently trying to upload the Über Atziri video. It should be available at: https://youtu.be/YKgWwVyjtTw when it finally finishes uploading, but currently my upload speed is horrible =\

You shouldn't have any issues with trio at least. They're pretty much only about summoning 20 spirits before engaging, popping all vaal skills, and then use the arena to run around and kite the bosses.

"
Kingolo wrote:

So I tried a Shaper run.. failed but can't say completely..
the first 4 bosses got the feel that I killed them faster than you in the video(without using desecrate.. was too excited for my first run that completely forgot to use it but swapped melee splash out)
Died 3 times to lag spikes on shaper animation and couldn't react in time :\ maybe once used I'll be able to dodge them easier like the first atiziri runs.. maybe with a movement skill could go better but not sure.
At least seems that the problem is not the dps, will try more runs for sure, I think I just need some practice, at least I hope :|

Update1: Tried one more shaper, died once to 1st and once to 2nd phase very avoidable deaths tho, 3rd phase I didn't popped the vortex immediately and one came in the zana ball ruining my run, but lesson learnt, there is hope @_@ (for someone more skilled is definitely doable deathless)

Just keep on trying and keep on learning the positioning, how to pop the vortexes in good places (i.e. away from the middle, and away from the positions where the adds portal can spawn). And then there's just plain luck to some degree. I usually kill him 4/5 tries, where 1-2 of them are deathless.

I do think that blink arrow would help you avoid the 1-hit smash he does, so consider using it if you can find the socket for it.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Tahreyn wrote:

Just keep on trying and keep on learning the positioning, how to pop the vortexes in good places (i.e. away from the middle, and away from the positions where the adds portal can spawn). And then there's just plain luck to some degree. I usually kill him 4/5 tries, where 1-2 of them are deathless.

I do think that blink arrow would help you avoid the 1-hit smash he does, so consider using it if you can find the socket for it.

yeah once "trained" is definitely doable with bow, also I used blink arrow instead of vaal haste, very usefull to dodge the smash, will probably try again when I'll get an empower+4 but the damage is already very very high(tried bosses swapping between emp3 and melee phys and I can't really see any difference, maybe is the boss going down too fast or maybe a 2.5 srs patch effect).

Very happy for the result of the bow version of this build, you might wanna add it when you'll rewrite the guide :D overall the cost of the build is the same as poison shav 5L+bow6L+emp4 is about the same as 6Lshav+united+high es shield :D
How much should I be looking to pay for a 150% stone golem hubris circlet? I have some jackoff trying to get 450 chaos for a white one, and there is no way I'm paying that. What is reasonable?
Update on Über upload: Currently at 87%. I'm really starting to hate my ISP...

"
Kingolo wrote:

yeah once "trained" is definitely doable with bow, also I used blink arrow instead of vaal haste, very usefull to dodge the smash, will probably try again when I'll get an empower+4 but the damage is already very very high(tried bosses swapping between emp3 and melee phys and I can't really see any difference, maybe is the boss going down too fast or maybe a 2.5 srs patch effect).

Very happy for the result of the bow version of this build, you might wanna add it when you'll rewrite the guide :D overall the cost of the build is the same as poison shav 5L+bow6L+emp4 is about the same as 6Lshav+united+high es shield :D

2.5. Has been a good patch for our damage :) . It was really good even before, but now it is pretty much awesome.

How is the adds phase going? That was what I had issues with on my first tries, but then I had swapped out Melee Splash for the increased single target damage too.

I might just do that ;) Could I link to your items if I don't have (or make) time to try it out myself?. But if/when I add it to the guide I would most likely have tried it out first. It would feel a bit wrong for me to have a part of the guide that I haven't tried out myself, and I couldn't comfortably support ppl playing it if I hadn't played it myself.

"
Nybbas wrote:
How much should I be looking to pay for a 150% stone golem hubris circlet? I have some jackoff trying to get 450 chaos for a white one, and there is no way I'm paying that. What is reasonable?

Hello. I would say that everything below 1 ex is a good price, and 4 ex or lower is an acceptable price.

Edit:
Über Atziri is finally up after 2 days :P
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Jan 9, 2017, 4:41:26 AM
A question to honourable Tahreyn:

Can you show, please, your current Minion Damage Modifier?

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Гаруспик on Jan 9, 2017, 7:38:12 AM
Thanks for the build, currently lvl 80 with 9.1k ES and have no problems in T10-12 maps right now. Im just wondering if void manipulation would be better as culling strike or not, i missed that compare somewhere in build description or it wasn't mentioned. And currently im using such ring, one high lvl summoner showed and i though that could be nice idea for boosting our discipline aura:

Maybe someone tried that out and could tell if this can be better than ring with 40~ flat, int, 5-20% es? I've capped my resistances on gear at least for 135..

edit: btw, do we use envy aura? Somehow i run Grace, Haste, Discipline, Purity of elements + Generosity linked with Hatred, Wrath, Anger and dont have enough life to use envy aura, or its optional and i should turn off another aura for it? I took all reduced mana reserved nodes and have 5% reduced mana on helm.. Enlighten maybe would help, but i see no enlighten at your gear setup.
Last edited by Matematikas on Jan 9, 2017, 3:03:36 PM
Lvl 93 with this build, United in Dream, 10k ES, 8 Auras.. No chance on the T16 guardians..

Guess I'm a somewhat short on damage in MF equipment but still, even in DPS setup killing T16's with this is a close call at best. Personally I'm looking for some other build to take down the guardians themselves.
"
Tahreyn wrote:

I might just do that ;) Could I link to your items if I don't have (or make) time to try it out myself?. But if/when I add it to the guide I would most likely have tried it out first. It would feel a bit wrong for me to have a part of the guide that I haven't tried out myself, and I couldn't comfortably support ppl playing it if I hadn't played it myself.

Sure you can! But if you manage to get about 11ex to waste(you resell them pretty easily) on 6L +3bow and a 5L shav(no 6L 1 unlinked for clarity w/o generosity), you should give it a try!
Might be a bit tricky early as has a sighly different playstyle than 1h version :D

"
Black_March wrote:
Lvl 93 with this build, United in Dream, 10k ES, 8 Auras.. No chance on the T16 guardians..

Guess I'm a somewhat short on damage in MF equipment but still, even in DPS setup killing T16's with this is a close call at best. Personally I'm looking for some other build to take down the guardians themselves.

That sounds strange.. I managed to get down Minotour(rare+corruption) when I had just +2bow with 7k ES and Hydra/phoe/pit(rare+corr) when I had 8k es and +3bow w/o emp4(more or less the same dps as united) just melted them
So I just got a 4% reduced mana reserved helmet (replaced a 3% I was using) and realized that the 1% reduction isn't enough to decrease the % on my auras. I wanted to ditch the conquerors efficiency, so I could run 8 auras without it, but I still can't. Currently, with all my auras up, and no conquerors efficiency I am sitting at 30 health, which is 8 mana short to cast my SRS. The 1% upgrade from the 3 to the 4% helmet does nothing for my mana reserved, but the 2% from conquerors efficiency pops me up to around 130HP. My base HP is 1550. Am I doing something wrong, or is that just how this is, and you have to run conquerors efficiency to run all 8 auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info