[2.5] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide (MF Viable - MOVED TO NEW THREAD)

I feel pretty fast moving while mapping as you have basically vaal haste always up(<5min to run regular atziri), the only problem is when I have to catch up my team mates through a long area without mob which happens only when you die. x)

I actually have a melee phys to swap out melee splash for t16 and atziri boss, do you think is that big change having 20% more phy damage over 10 attack/cast speed and cull? (will keep melee phys on full life in inventory in this case I guess? but the skulls are almost never full hd in t16+)

Looking at your video I feel that I can't kill the bosses as fast as you did(you are not even swapping out the melee splash) but can't tell as I've never tried, also you make me miss the movement skill on boss fight but once used to use quicksilver instead I don't really have any problem with any boss, just when the boss fight last too long and I ran out of charges but happened only when I had a lower dps, which looks like will be the case with the shaper tho :|

Maybe I'm just making too many problems in my head x_x I may just get the shaper kill from service and call it good as I can run the other content flawless :\
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
"
SquallGBlade wrote:

Hey! So can you do a final update of the build for 2.5? Sounds like you changed some stuff up- gear/links/ect. I keep wrestling with gem ideas- i dont know if id rather go RRRBBB, culling is a bit bad for my group because someone is using oro's and culling already.

I am in the process of rewriting most of the guide, but it is something I plan to spend at least a couple of weeks with as I'll probably try to hit 100 before doing the heavy rewriting. In addition, it would be nice to know if GGG is going to incorporate Breaches into standard, or if it'll be a Zana mod only, as United in Dream and Presence of Chayula does change our preferred items. I wouldn't like to put them as recommended items if they're only obtainable through Zana mods.

The links that's currently in the guide is what I would recommend for almost everyone. The RRRBBB would only be my recommendation in a few scenarios. If you have either a +1 shavs or a +3 bow along with a level 4 empower, or if you really don't fancy the CS.

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Kingolo wrote:
I feel pretty fast moving while mapping as you have basically vaal haste always up(<5min to run regular atziri), the only problem is when I have to catch up my team mates through a long area without mob which happens only when you die. x)

I actually have a melee phys to swap out melee splash for t16 and atziri boss, do you think is that big change having 20% more phy damage over 10 attack/cast speed and cull? (will keep melee phys on full life in inventory in this case I guess? but the skulls are almost never full hd in t16+)

Looking at your video I feel that I can't kill the bosses as fast as you did(you are not even swapping out the melee splash) but can't tell as I've never tried, also you make me miss the movement skill on boss fight but once used to use quicksilver instead I don't really have any problem with any boss, just when the boss fight last too long and I ran out of charges but happened only when I had a lower dps, which looks like will be the case with the shaper tho :|

Maybe I'm just making too many problems in my head x_x I may just get the shaper kill from service and call it good as I can run the other content flawless :\

Melee phys would most likely be a noticeable damage increase over Culling strike, and it should also be a damage increase over your lvl 3+1 empower (if the old spreadsheets are still somewhat viable). The empower is still nice though, since it increases the life of your spirits.

If you go RRRBBB i would probably have an Added Fire or Multistrike (though doubtful as the mana multiplier sucks on it, and it feels like its only good on stationary bosses) to swap with the Melee Splash. Melee Phys on full life is an okey option too, but as you mentioned it is not that reliable in t16 maps.

Bear in mind that I was using Vaal Lightning Trap in those videos, which is a huge damage increase. But it isn't anything I would use while mapping, as they slow down the soul generation for our other vaal skills by a lot.

You should also look into trying to get a gem slot for Blink Arrow, it should reduce your reliance of quicksilver flasks in boss fights.

Builds:
Your guide is by far the best one I've ever used leveling, not that others don't exist but very well done. Definitely going to follow you and see what else you come up with.

Hey I noticed ever since getting Mistress of Sacrifice, that Flesh Sacrifice now is buffing enemy creatures as well as myself, I don't know if they do more damage but I can definitely tell they speed up. That has to be a bug right?

*I must have played too long last night I don't notice it now
Last edited by snwkill on Jan 8, 2017, 10:39:45 AM
Do you think I should use the melee physical over empower 3+1 and take an added fire to swap with melee splash till I'll get an empower 4+1?(that I suppose to be the best support gem on +3 weapon?)
"
snwkill wrote:
Your guide is by far the best one I've ever used leveling, not that others don't exist but very well done. Definitely going to follow you and see what else you come up with.

Hey I noticed ever since getting Mistress of Sacrifice, that Flesh Sacrifice now is buffing enemy creatures as well as myself, I don't know if they do more damage but I can definitely tell they speed up. That has to be a bug right?

*I must have played too long last night I don't notice it now

Hello, I'm glad that you like the guide and thanks for the praise =) I've another guide for a Molten Strike Chieftain, although that guide is not as detailed as this one.

Concerning the Mistress of Sacrifice. It should only affect you and your minions, and I can't recall that it has ever affected any mobs when I've been playing. Maybe the mobs had an haste aura or something when you looked?

"
Kingolo wrote:
Do you think I should use the melee physical over empower 3+1 and take an added fire to swap with melee splash till I'll get an empower 4+1?(that I suppose to be the best support gem on +3 weapon?)

I would probably go with melee phys instead of emp 3+1, and then use the Emp for swapping with melee splash when needed (I did both Shaper and Über with melee splash btw, although I should probably have swapped in Über).

But since you are using the +3 bow, then I would go: SRS + Minion Dmg + Elemental Focus + Melee Phys + Empower + Melee Splash/Added Fire. Although the average of 834 chromes for getting the right colours could be a real pain :(
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:

"
Kingolo wrote:

I would probably go with melee phys instead of emp 3+1, and then use the Emp for swapping with melee splash when needed (I did both Shaper and Über with melee splash btw, although I should probably have swapped in Über).

But since you are using the +3 bow, then I would go: SRS + Minion Dmg + Elemental Focus + Melee Phys + Empower + Melee Splash/Added Fire. Although the average of 834 chromes for getting the right colours could be a real pain :(

My dps is much lower than poison version with culling instead of melee phy/splash? :\ cause I actually really like the cull as it gives me some cast speed that I miss from old srs and mostly to cull the bosses when I play in party with some mf gear...
Tried some srs spreadsheet but I keep getting errors :|
Last edited by Kingolo on Jan 8, 2017, 1:22:45 PM
I was wondering, does LT(Trap) trigger Elemental Equilibrium? Was thinking about using it as dmg boost vs tough bosses.

Yeah, that is what I been pointing out: This guide is masterpiece and otherones are nowhere close to it. So much details for any player.

The only section would be nice to add is Gem-link variations with some comments.
Aslo would be a super nice addition is the end game fights commentary. Additionaly to that some tactic tips and possible ways of gem link which woul rly be helful-crucial.
For example, for shaper run u were using 2 disciplines. At some point it will be obvious and clear, but for the build started.. not.

Still thank you for such awesome guide and more over - Support.
Last edited by iwonderwice on Jan 8, 2017, 1:33:23 PM
"
Kingolo wrote:

My dps is much lower than poison version with culling instead of melee phy/splash? :\ cause I actually really like the cull as it gives me some cast speed that I miss from old srs and mostly to cull the bosses when I play in party with some mf gear...
Tried some srs spreadsheet but I keep getting errors :|

It feels a bit strange that your damage would be lower. The poison from United in Dream is lovely, but I would've thought that the +3 levels from the bow would compensate for it. Have you tried to do the guardians with a Vaal Lightning Trap equipped?

I totally understand if you stick with Culling Strike, it is an awesome support gem after all =)

"
iwonderwice wrote:
I was wondering, does LT(Trap) trigger Elemental Equilibrium? Was thinking about using it as dmg boost vs tough bosses.

Yeah, that is what I been pointing out: This guide is masterpiece and otherones are nowhere close to it. So much details for any player.

The only section would be nice to add is Gem-link variations with some comments.
Aslo would be a super nice addition is the end game fights commentary. Additionaly to that some tactic tips and possible ways of gem link which woul rly be helful-crucial.
For example, for shaper run u were using 2 disciplines. At some point it will be obvious and clear, but for the build started.. not.

Still thank you for such awesome guide and more over - Support.

I'm not certain but I would guess that it triggers EQ, in that case it would be a nice dmg buff in combination with the Vaal Lightning Trap if you choose to use it.

Different gem setups is one section that I've been thinking about adding in the next revision of the guide. Atm I'm thinking about the following setups:
  • Magic Find
  • Damage without Breach Uniques
  • Damage with Breach Uniques
  • "I've too much currency" damage setup, aka +1 shavs
  • +3 Bow

Other sections that's on my current TODO list are:

• Layout improvements
  • FAQ
  • Priorities
  • Shaper setup/tips
  • Über Atiziri setup/tips
  • Hall of the Grandmasters setup/tips
  • Maybe a shorter video guide as well

I'm not sure where you've seen me using 2 disciplines though. On shaper I usually go for Vaal Disc + Vaal Clarity + Desecrate

If you can think of anything else that would be good to add or revise, please come with more feedback and suggestions :)
Builds:
Last edited by Tahreyn on Jan 8, 2017, 2:34:15 PM
seem I just messed up with icon xD

At this point is all clear. Shaper vid made it even more better, but some commend would be awesome to hear so I can reread it and the rest of the community too.

The only question is uber atziri (trio-AF) and itself. And shaper. I would be apreciated if u add it anytime soon if u have spare time ;)
Last edited by iwonderwice on Jan 8, 2017, 3:12:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info