Season One, Race Event 10: Three Hour Solo

gggg
"
RonEmpire wrote:
This race was probably the worst race of them all.

The server desync and disconnects like nonstop for over an hour. I can barely do anything during the first hour.

Please fix your servers. Or extend race time individually for each time you desync/disconnect us.

You are wrong, desync wise, this was one of the best runs.
IGN: Tiamos
"
Choilicious wrote:

gggg

Link to skill tree too please.

My 1st marauder ever went pretty good.
lvl 27, city of sarn farm

rly lucky with my weapons ^^
This race went extremely well. Only some slight lag during the first hour, after that it was all good.

Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
GG nice race! my best so far! even if i died at 30 mins at rank 1, i made it to rank 20! I cant belive it xD i almost hit lvl 30 just 6% left

My gear:
Bah! Died with 5 minutes to go to a mass of champ monkies that "became frenzied when nearby kin were slain" in the Dread Thicket.

Spoiler

Good race, everyone. Still trying to figure out how some of you are into the prison while I'm dodging rhoas in the Mudflats, but good fun nonetheless.
I missed the first hour so I could only reach level 17, but at least I found some good currency and a unique item.
First time Freezing Pulse Shadow. RNG gods were kind to me and I made it to 3rd page.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info