Season One, Race Event 10: Three Hour Solo

This race was probably the worst race of them all.

The server desync and disconnects like nonstop for over an hour. I can barely do anything during the first hour.

Please fix your servers. Or extend race time individually for each time you desync/disconnect us.
Noooooo I have to wait till next day :/
#5 and #1 Ranger - died at 29 to desync 20 min before end of the race ... It's just really frustrating to race with these conditions.

Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
Daaaaaaaaamn.

I was the third Templar and died to Desync ç____ç

Good results for a first race
Underestimated the desync, died in monkey forest at rank 7 as ranger to a medium sized pack when i was apparently out of sync (in my screen no mobs near me). I assumed i was safe but suddenly health dropped really fast. The desync has been so bad lately that its not just limited to narrow passages or doorways, even open areas get you out of sync pretty bad sometimes.
IGN: Rollface
Events is definitely not for me ;].
CASUAL GAMER
Stopped at 26, after a short attempt on Vaal, no way I'm gonna bother going on with the amount of desync going on atm. It's getting worse every race imo. I had 49ms ping the entire race and still had monsters desync on me in open outdoors areas. Even Vaal teleported half across his room, which was when I gave up, went to Western and farmed to 26 for the extra point. It's really getting silly. Worst part is you can't actively dodge projectiles at all, it's all about luck atm. Try dodging 5 poison spitters, none of them hit me on my client, all of them hit me on the server.

I know it's a known issue. I know they are working on it. I know it's beta. But honestly I don't see this ever being fixed unless they scrap their prediction code completely.
Last edited by TommiHelm on Feb 26, 2013, 2:58:54 PM
"
grindis123 wrote:
Underestimated the desync, died in monkey forest at rank 7 as ranger to a medium sized pack when i was apparently out of sync (in my screen no mobs near me). I assumed i was safe but suddenly health dropped really fast. The desync has been so bad lately that its not just limited to narrow passages or doorways, even open areas get you out of sync pretty bad sometimes.

I died there twice in a row in separate events, health dropped out of blue during typical "run and shoot behind" by the river.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Damn, event stopped with me at lvl 19 only 50% left :/.

Why am I so slow leveling up? I try to level up one level in each new area but still I cannot even get to level 20 :/
ololol
Last edited by digitalrevolution on Feb 26, 2013, 3:04:14 PM
Got some nice drops

at least the currency that dropped was good.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info