Season One, Race Event 10: Three Hour Solo

I desync a lot since races started, no idea why since I didn't have it before.

But chargers/goats/flickers, just NEVER take ANY chance with them. Same with Brutus, he fucked me up when I was 2nd witch in a race due to desync.

Until they fix it, that's how you handle it. It's frustrating as fuck I know but not much else you can do.
Desynch exists. It's killed me a lot over the months. It's not as bad as the nerd-raging here is claiming though. If it were that bad, the same people would never win more than one or two races, because desynch would kill them.

Obviously there are ways to avoid situations in which you desynch so bad there is no escape. I suggest more practice.
Why am I unable to chose the race league in character creation menu?

My only options are Hardcore or Default league?!

EDIT:

My fault, somehow my timezone was wrong in windows so it was 1hour ahead. :D
ololol
Last edited by digitalrevolution on Feb 26, 2013, 11:12:29 AM
try in 30mins
Apparently almost everyone dies to de-sync these days which I find very hard to believe.
I just wish people would stop complaining so much about de-sync and how they are not going to play until it is 'fixed'. De-sync is not so much a bug or a problem that GGG will fix, it is part of every client-server (over internet) setup and although GGG can do things to improve the situation it will never be completely fixed. So get used to it, there are actually a lot of things you can do to minimize the risk. At least accept that it is part of the game that you are playing and stop using it as an excuse for everything.
"
wasabisamurai wrote:
try in 30mins

But the timer states that the race already started :/

EDIT:

My fault, somehow my timezone was wrong in windows so it was 1hour ahead. :D
ololol
Last edited by digitalrevolution on Feb 26, 2013, 11:06:47 AM
Hmm, may not make this one like I planned. Computer just died. Don't think I'm gonna get my laptop all updated in time. :/
Do you have to do anything to register/join the event?
just create a char in the new league!

GL HF Guys
"
boomjoose wrote:
Desynch exists. It's killed me a lot over the months. It's not as bad as the nerd-raging here is claiming though. If it were that bad, the same people would never win more than one or two races, because desynch would kill them.

Obviously there are ways to avoid situations in which you desynch so bad there is no escape. I suggest more practice.

Obviously. I cant imagine how many demis I would have won if not for desyncing in closed. Maybe not as many as Dime did, but I didn't have a team to run with either. Maybe you missed the part where I stated a lot of players don't get it very often, (implying that its worse for some compared to others) or maybe you just didn't read anything that was typed at all, idk.

I'm trying to keep a open mind here. Its hard when people just say oh I don't desync, the ppl that win almost every race don't, so this guy is just a liar or sucks. But lets keep the mind open. Would someone be so kind as to explain this circle technique that's supposed to be able to keep you from dyeing to invisible attacks when your desynced?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info