[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

So i tried Uber Atziri today, got my ass kicked by the trio...
Still feels like i got wayyy less damage than you do :S

Also i asked on my previous post as well, would you go for a non-legacy Voidheart and use Rapid Decay on the sixth link or go Poison on the sixth link without Voidheart?

I am gonna try and get all 20/20 gems and check my damage then cause i am at a loss in regards to why we got such a big damage difference(dunno if it is that my helmet has the Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 30% increased Melee Damage while Active instead of the 40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage) in any case by the looks of it i got 40k less damage more or less with conc.
"
So i tried Uber Atziri today, got my ass kicked by the trio...
Still feels like i got wayyy less damage than you do :S

Also i asked on my previous post as well, would you go for a non-legacy Voidheart and use Rapid Decay on the sixth link or go Poison on the sixth link without Voidheart?

I am gonna try and get all 20/20 gems and check my damage then cause i am at a loss in regards to why we got such a big damage difference(dunno if it is that my helmet has the Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 30% increased Melee Damage while Active instead of the 40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage) in any case by the looks of it i got 40k less damage more or less with conc.

I discussed this yesterday with the OP. Get a 40% poison voidheart and use rapid decay.
so i got a lucky aesthete card and landed a shavs armor which im trying to sell... im curious which big ticket i should go for next?

Spoiler

i grabbed a white 30% reduced end cry duration but didnt notice difference, and 40% totem dmg gives me about 5k dps overall, but for the cost of 5 ex would it be better to wait and get a 6 link? or should i grab taste of hate?

what do you think best option is now?

conc buffed with auras/2 pots im at...

270k dps and 20k armor.
max res
5.4k life (moved gear a bit to use that belt with 1k armor :P.)

"
so i got a lucky aesthete card and landed a shavs armor which im trying to sell... im curious which big ticket i should go for next?

Spoiler

i grabbed a white 30% reduced end cry duration but didnt notice difference, and 40% totem dmg gives me about 5k dps overall, but for the cost of 5 ex would it be better to wait and get a 6 link? or should i grab taste of hate?

270k dps and 20k armor.
max res

Hmm i just noticed after checking out your gear that i got 0 physical damage on my ring and amulet , could that be the damage i am missing? cause 270k dps that he's got is about 50k more damage than me Oo.
By the way how do you manage with 0 mana regen on ring and jewel?

I believe it would be better to aim for a brass dome ,5link it, and buy cards to get the taste of hate in regards to you question. I got a perfect roll from the card set and you can always divine it afterwards if need be.
"
"

Spoiler

270k dps and 20k armor.
max res

Hmm i just noticed after checking out your gear that i got 0 physical damage on my ring and amulet , could that be the damage i am missing? cause 270k dps that he's got is about 50k more damage than me Oo.

I believe it would be better to aim for a brass dome ,5link it, and buy cards to get the taste of hate in regards to you question. I got a perfect roll from the card set and you can always divine it afterwards if need be.

Agree with @theorminatorgr. I would suggest to go for 6L Brass Dome instead. Since you are rocking a voidheart, that rapid decay gem will help a lot.

Buy the cards for taste of hate whenever you see a cheap one on sale. 40% helm can be that last item to shop for.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
"

Spoiler

270k dps and 20k armor.
max res

Agree with @theorminatorgr. I would suggest to go for 6L Brass Dome instead. Since you are rocking a voidheart, that rapid decay gem will help a lot.

Buy the cards for taste of hate whenever you see a cheap one on sale. 40% helm can be that last item to shop for.

went beserker so mana is 0 problem :) spam enduring cry and always full. i think ill go for brass dome then and save a little more ex :P thanks... how much dps does taste add? is it noticeable like the other 2 flasks lol? my one ring adds 3k dps so itll definitely add to your dps for sure.

Yes i believe ill go that route, thanks!

/e

realized the ammy i linked was one i used to check dps with 40% totem helm i bought haha was white hubris needed the int >.<...

actual ammy im using now is

not much better really =/ i need new one :)
Last edited by RushingService on Oct 3, 2016, 11:06:54 AM
"

went beserker so mana is 0 problem :) spam enduring cry and always full. i think ill go for brass dome then and save a little more ex :P thanks... how much dps does taste add? is it noticeable like the other 2 flasks lol? my one ring adds 3k dps so itll definitely add to your dps for sure.

/e

realized the ammy i linked was one i used to check dps with 40% totem helm i bought haha was white hubris needed the int >.<...

I am at 150k (with concentrated + totem up). With just Taste of Hate buff, it goes to 180k so I would say the buff is huge.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"

/e

I am at 150k (with concentrated + totem up). With just Taste of Hate buff, it goes to 180k so I would say the buff is huge.

excellent :), thanks for the info haha.
How much damage I will lose if I replace my legacy voidheart + rapid decay to some rare ring + poison gem?

I have really hard time capping my ressistances with so many uniques :/
I have hard times some deadly maps if i dont focus 1 or 2 shoot most of the time is it good idea give devoto %40 5 ex if i buy helm i drop 3 axe damage node down the dot nodes and get some hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info