[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

I did UberLab yesterday and it was a joke. I am at Lvl 77.
I am Chieftain and the Skillpoint "Tukoham" brings al ot of Totem survivability. (50% of my Armour for Totems and Fire Imune).

My Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Oct 5, 2016, 2:20:24 AM
Uber Atziri :)
Guys I have one very important question: How the hell I'm supossed to do Vorici mission where my totems do AoE and because of Ancestral Bond. Sometimes(or rather in most cases) I can't separate the target from the ones I can't kill and so on.

Last edited by zaboleqqq on Oct 5, 2016, 7:10:53 AM
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:

I got that. ;) Done normal Atziri 5 times in a row and Totems done fine. I guess with Uber you must spam Totems quick enough after the blasts.
Hi guys,

Is there anything in the game that will allow the totems to start dpsing faster when placed? AFAIK the +% Totem Placement Speed doesn't affect this. It takes around 1.3 seconds for the totems to start dpsing. Does attack speed affect this at all?

Thanks!
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Oct 5, 2016, 12:04:29 PM
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:

I got that. ;) Done normal Atziri 5 times in a row and Totems done fine. I guess with Uber you must spam Totems quick enough after the blasts.

its not about spamming totems, its about the video post from OP about uber atziri fight. His totems take the blast and they lose 1 3rd of hp only. mine die instantly :) i got 20/20 gem btw
I guess the video was made when he was Chieftain not Berserker. As chieftain he for sure had this node:

Tukohama, War's Herald

Totems have 50% of your Armour
Skills used by Totems have a 20% chance to Taunt on Hit
Totems are Immune to Fire Damage
Totems Reflect 8% of their maximum Life as Fire Damage to
nearby Enemies when Hit

or maybe Your totem level is below 20?
I have found that a Level 20 Spell Totem has 6,448 Base Life (Monster Lvl 70 Base Life). Also, for comparison, a Level 14 Spell Totem has 1,878 Base Life (Monster Lvl 52).
Hi guys,

Loving this build so far, but I still seem insanely squishy somehow! I know im missing a bit of resist, but any idea why my life is so low or how I keep dying so frequently it seems? I followed the guide identically I thought aside from gloves, since I had to settle for diff socket poor ones but ones that had vulnerability on hit:

My tree is below, and gear is below also. Appreciate the tips!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/walkwithwolves/

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDMFCAWCxZvF4wY2xo4GlUhVSFgJKonICmlKhMrtiz7LiMuUzboNuk5DjwFPC09_ECgRJ5FqUd-UEdTu1cNWGNY5VnzWitan14TXz9hIWVNZfBmnma2aPJyD3KpdO108XVOdqx673sge7N82X31ggeDX4TZhO-FUodqiiKMRozPkFWQbJOZl3mezaIAo_KmjacwqSeplKyqrY2vbLl-u569Nr6nwGbApsQVxPbGBMauxtjPZ89-0iHTb9lh2sHcPeNq5FHqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kH2SPcy-JP60g==
Last edited by WalkwithWolves on Oct 5, 2016, 7:12:23 PM
"
Kiehn123 wrote:
how much tooltip do you guys have as chieftain ?
i feel like im doing super good dmg (in solo ), but yet i hear way higher numbers than what i personally do

I'm lvl 87 - have not yet attempted Uber Atziri yet but with Inc AOE in hideout without pots while having totems up I'm sitting at ~67k (poison as 6th link), same setup with Conc ~107k.

Would be interested how I'd stand damage wise with Uber. Will probably go in at 90.
I find myself a little squishier than I would like to be, sitting at 5.3k HP. Lots of dodging and running involved.

Edit - guy above me - Quality up that Axe man.
Last edited by Snapsle on Oct 5, 2016, 6:11:18 PM
Currently level 86 in EHC.

5L Belly + Kaom's Primacy.

What should my next big purchase be? Atziri Axe or a 6L Belly?
Last edited by AboveAverage on Oct 5, 2016, 8:02:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info