[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Asag wrote:
Why non legacy vaoidheart for marohi version? Does legacy somehow does not work with this build? I have legacy and I wonder if I should buy non legacy or just he mention non legacy because its cheaper.

Non legacy is budget version, but if you got access to legacy one in std then ofc its better...
Considering how is almost impossible to get a corrupted glove, do you think it would be fine to drop the Flame Golem and maybe go for "Blasphemy+Vulnerability" instead?
So as you can see from my gear i am pretty much only missing the gloves (vaaled 10 or more so far no luck), killing Minotaur and Hydra seems like the fight of my life.. i can farm phoenix mostly deathless but Minotaur destroys me. The setup on my boots is cause i was trying out the lightning warp thing but honestly i strugle so much with Minotaur its crazy... Also since my voidheart aint a legacy one should i swap it for a good rare one and replace rapid decay with poison? I also feel that my damage is kinda low and can't figure why. I tested the WhitchFire Brew flask as well which seems good but still i feel i am lacking damage. Any suggestions? (Please try to provide a video for Minotaur and Hydra if possible :S)

Spoiler

"
So as you can see from my gear i am pretty much only missing the gloves (vaaled 10 or more so far no luck), killing Minotaur and Hydra seems like the fight of my life.. i can farm phoenix mostly deathless but Minotaur destroys me. The setup on my boots is cause i was trying out the lightning warp thing but honestly i strugle so much with Minotaur its crazy... Also since my voidheart aint a legacy one should i swap it for a good rare one and replace rapid decay with poison? I also feel that my damage is kinda low and can't figure why. I tested the WhitchFire Brew flask as well which seems good but still i feel i am lacking damage. Any suggestions? (Please try to provide a video for Minotaur and Hydra if possible :S)

Mino is hit or miss for me. Sometimes it's good, others it sucks. I am taking a long look at my gem setup and think that you may be onto something - get a rare ring (or maybe a Ming's?) and put poison in for rapid decay. If you try it, let me know how it goes.
"
"

Mino is hit or miss for me. Sometimes it's good, others it sucks. I am taking a long look at my gem setup and think that you may be onto something - get a rare ring (or maybe a Ming's?) and put poison in for rapid decay. If you try it, let me know how it goes.

I always forget to record the bloody minotaur fight, but with my method its very very easy. Just put Lighting Warp + Faster Casting and Less Duration somewhere in your gear (I put in my gloves) and teleport to another quarter if its getting tense. Never get shocked again by the barriers. Also I found out that you can outrun(or teleport) the submerge attack. Also he seems to always target whats closest to him, so always have a totem up and he will emerge under it. Im doing the fight deathless 90% of the time.

For hydra I recommend to never run the map with +projectiles and drop Arctic Armour for Purity of Ice and Rapid Decay/Posion for Culling Strike(cause she's poison immune). You will have very little mana but its enough for totem casting. During the fight stand always very close to her(literally on top of her) so the big volley shot cant hit you. The barrage is very survivable and you can facetank most of it. I also highly recommend having "Brass Dome" in the fight cause it seems the Water Balls have some kind of Crit Chance and deal partial physical damage as well(? not confirmed?). With these tips its possible 80% of the time to do her deathless.
Last edited by GornoDD on Oct 2, 2016, 4:46:32 PM
Hey guys, can anyone help inspect my char and tell me why i'm hitting a wall at tier 12 maps or so? keep almost getting one shot, I appreciate the info guys

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/WalkwithWolves

I know I need to 6 link the chest and get a better weapon, but any idea for survivability? thanks again for the insights im having a blast w this build :)
"
Hey guys, can anyone help inspect my char and tell me why i'm hitting a wall at tier 12 maps or so? keep almost getting one shot, I appreciate the info guys

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/WalkwithWolves

I know I need to 6 link the chest and get a better weapon, but any idea for survivability? thanks again for the insights im having a blast w this build :)

Remove rarity items and get rings and neck with resists and life as mentioned in the guide, check again the Gear section of the guide. Unless if u are somehow capped with these items Oo . Also buy a voidheart ring and you will see a huge difference.
Would it not be better to have the 4L + 2L on the chest and the 6L on disfavour for the +2 to support gems?
"
sirpotatoII wrote:
Would it not be better to have the 4L + 2L on the chest and the 6L on disfavour for the +2 to support gems?

If you read the guide and didn't skip any content, you will find the answer in there. :)
Well first of all: this is an awesome guide. Well writen and structered. Thx for it.
Secondly, its an awesome build (so far). I levelled till 64 in 2 days. It was the fastest levelling I ever done and fun also.
I started out with guardian and sweep, the switched to Dual Totems and used both Ancestrals to use both boosts. All the way I just threw some uniques in my gear and with level 42 I started to outrun the hole content. I used

It was tons of fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info