[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
brabi81 wrote:
"
DonZaloog1 wrote:
Hi guys:)

Could someone please explain me how to get a veruso with vulnerability curse? How do i craft it?

Just use a Vaal Orb on the desired Gloves and have a good portion of luck. But be sure to have already the right sockets.

but how can i use a Vaal Orb on veruso? it is already corrupted
I dont know if this question already has been asked, but why choose Devotos over Abyssus? i noticed the facebreaker build uses abyssus, and it adds alot of damage!

Keep it up! love the build! =)
im a bit in doubt what footwear to use

i have

with the rare one i have max resist pretty much to everything(even chaos)(and its not a bad uber lab enchant 16% attack speed) with the death's doors i have almost mac resist 66/75/59/75 but i like the run speed and no bleeding 200% armouur(1+ end charge is nice too)

wich of the 2 is best to use

btw still want your opinion on this

i think they are pretty good given that there be vaal skills in them anyway but how much better veruso's be?
Last edited by tntkiller on Oct 1, 2016, 7:11:37 PM
@brabi81: I'm not sure if linking item(if this would be 2h weapon or armor it would be diffrent story) before vaal orb is good idea, i vaal 50 gloves and still don't get what i want, if i would 4L all that gloves, i would throw all that jews and fus in to trash. You can always find someone with lvl 8 vorici and then craft 4L on it.

@DonZaloog1: Maybe try to buy non-corrupted veruso?
Last edited by DemoN_M4U on Oct 1, 2016, 6:51:57 PM
Currently Running these jewels.

Also since i forgot to mention it in the last post; Thank you for the build. It's great. I really appreciate all the time you took to post it and keep in contact with build thread.

Working Towards Life!

Also i'll def look at witches brew.
Last edited by Obamah on Oct 1, 2016, 11:03:57 PM
"
DonZaloog1 wrote:
"
brabi81 wrote:
"
DonZaloog1 wrote:
Hi guys:)

Could someone please explain me how to get a veruso with vulnerability curse? How do i craft it?

Just use a Vaal Orb on the desired Gloves and have a good portion of luck. But be sure to have already the right sockets.

but how can i use a Vaal Orb on veruso? it is already corrupted

That's the thing, a TON of the ones on .trade are already corrupted lol. It is going to cost a bit to get those going since a lot of folks seem to be trying for a corruption on these gloves. I'm thinking of using the Brew flask or just self casting the curse. Worse comes to worse I could drop a damage aura for Blasp/Vuln.

Also, great build OP. I switched over from a BOR/FB build and even with a lot of flat damage I do more now as an axe and it's a lot easier to get your survivablity up. I think the BOR or Abyssus variants would be more for people with GG jewelry.
Last edited by JoeODanger on Oct 2, 2016, 12:58:06 AM
"
Are the corrupted gloves THAT important? I have about 150c to spare, found some gloves for 45c. My items at the moment:

Spoiler

Should I get a 5L belly or a better axe before buying it?

I've got some upgrades as suggested.

current gear

I need a better res amulet so I can use a voidheart

Am I ready to run uber lab? Level 79 atm, about 50k AW tooltip dps (hatred and HoA) and 5,5k HP.
"
"
Are the corrupted gloves THAT important? I have about 150c to spare, found some gloves for 45c. My items at the moment:

Spoiler

Should I get a 5L belly or a better axe before buying it?

I've got some upgrades as suggested.

current gear

I need a better res amulet so I can use a voidheart

Am I ready to run uber lab? Level 79 atm, about 50k AW tooltip dps (hatred and HoA) and 5,5k HP.

Uber Lab should be no problem for you.
started using

bosses just melt with this
Why non legacy vaoidheart for marohi version? Does legacy somehow does not work with this build? I have legacy and I wonder if I should buy non legacy or just he mention non legacy because its cheaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info