Why you use Dmg on Full life support ?

Bloodlust Support make 10% more dmg and that not only when Full Life ? ^^
"
Esukho wrote:
Why you use Dmg on Full life support ?

Bloodlust Support make 10% more dmg and that not only when Full Life ? ^^

Your answer is at the top of page 157
Jewel question! This is what it says on p1:

%Life > Totem Damage > Damage = Increased Damage >> Attack Speed >>> Physical Damage (all kinds e.g. Physical with Axes) + Increased Melee Damage > Bonus Stats like INT or Resist

Am I reading this correctly?
'=' and '+' mean 'just as good as'
'>' means 'better than'
'>>' means 'much better than'
'>>>' means 'ridiculously better than'

...implying that the ones listed earlier should be prioritized? If so, then I'm not sure I understand why. Is "+14% Totem Damage" actually better than "+14% Physical Damage"?
Last edited by baru_monkey on Mar 22, 2017, 11:08:22 AM
"
baru_monkey wrote:

%Life > Totem Damage > Damage = Increased Damage >> Attack Speed >>> Physical Damage (all kinds e.g. Physical with Axes) + Increased Melee Damage > Bonus Stats like INT or Resist

'>' means 'better than'

...implying that the ones listed earlier should be prioritized? If so, then I'm not sure I understand why. Is "+14% Totem Damage" actually better than "+14% Physical Damage"?

I ran everything the OP said about jewels through path of building and his conclusions are correct.

I don't know the exact mechanics but totem damage gives me about 4.2% more damage and physical is 1.8%.

Someone else might know why but warchief totems scale off your base attack damage which I am guessing is your flat weapon pDPS and then maybe physical is applied and then totem. Since it's increased damage I think the order matters. So if your pDPS is 500 and you have increased physical 10% its now at 550 DPS a nd then increased totem 10 percent would make it 605.

Poking around the wiki isn't too helpful but I assume path of building is accurate.
Last edited by Fizban140 on Mar 22, 2017, 5:15:08 PM
"
How HC viable is this very nice looking build in 2.6?
Can you draft a tree for it?

I wonder if we have enough life for high ele dmg hits

Probably not. Starting maps with 3k life it feels fairly squishy.
"
Fizban140 wrote:
"
baru_monkey wrote:

'>' means 'better than'

I ran everything the OP said about jewels through path of building and his conclusions are correct.

I don't know the exact mechanics but totem damage gives me about 4.2% more damage and physical is 1.8%.

Someone else might know why but warchief totems scale off your base attack damage which I am guessing is your flat weapon pDPS and then maybe physical is applied and then totem. Since it's increased damage I think the order matters. So if your pDPS is 500 and you have increased physical 10% its now at 550 DPS a nd then increased totem 10 percent would make it 605.

Poking around the wiki isn't too helpful but I assume path of building is accurate.

totem damage is more effective than physical damage because:

physical damage increased:
- physical damage

totem damage increased:
- physical damage
- elemental damage (es: hatred)
- poison damage (work as "increased damage over time"
so... all source of damage from the totem

totem damage work equal as "increased area damage" and "increased damage", those bonus increased all source of damage of the totem.

Ideally, imho, the best jewel would be:
- life
- totem damage
- area damage
- damage
Last edited by Gioby on Mar 23, 2017, 1:23:01 PM
I did not search through all of the pages on this post, but what about using Deidbellow with this build? It provides a reasonable damage boost and synergies with the berserker warcries giving added attack and movement speed on cast. I have been using it on a champion in legacy and it strikes a nice balance in damage and utility without the downside of abyssus. Anyone else using it?

"
Neurik wrote:
I did not search through all of the pages on this post, but what about using Deidbellow with this build? It provides a reasonable damage boost and synergies with the berserker warcries giving added attack and movement speed on cast. I have been using it on a champion in legacy and it strikes a nice balance in damage and utility without the downside of abyssus. Anyone else using it?

Not a bad alternative, it's dirt cheap too. If you can find an warchief totem enchant on it it looks like they are going for 1ex, I paid 4ex for mine.

It's a little higher damage but you lose a l ot of dex and chaos resist.
Guys, is this build still all-content viable? I did this at Essence league and it was a great, although I had some problems with bosses like Minotaur. I'm looking for a great uber lab runner with some nice map clearspeed. Not sure if this one is still the best within the Marauder class. It was marked always as "meta" as far as I remember. But I had a little break from the game and things might changed.

I picked wrong builds for league starters. At first I tried flameblast totem, then changed to Auramancer SRS, then changed to budget version of Golemancer. I'm not enjoying it at all, and also these builds are too expensive. With AW build I can get currency much faster. There are still more than 2 months of Legacy, so... I want to do a new char, but this time a serious one.

My budget is about 200c (it's just a start, I will upgrade gear later)

Can you help me, please? ;>
Last edited by Pure on Mar 23, 2017, 4:53:16 PM
"
Pure wrote:
Guys, is this build still all-content viable? I did this at Essence league and it was a great, although I had some problems with bosses like Minotaur. I'm looking for a great uber lab runner with some nice map clearspeed. Not sure if this one is still the best within the Marauder class. It was marked always as "meta" as far as I remember. But I had a little break from the game and things might changed.

I picked wrong builds for league starters. At first I tried flameblast totem, then changed to Auramancer SRS, then changed to budget version of Golemancer. I'm not enjoying it at all, and also these builds are too expensive. With AW build I can get currency much faster. There are still more than 2 months of Legacy, so... I want to do a new char, but this time a serious one.

My budget is about 200c (it's just a start, I will upgrade gear later)

Can you help me, please? ;>

i did this build last league too , killed all guardians and shaper , it's a really good starter build with end game potential

this league , i bought hezmana's bloodlust (so i could use 3 auras) and bringer of rain as soon as i hit the required level to wear them, and that carried me up to lvl 90 until i had enough currency to respec in dirty techniques with a disfavour, voidheart ring, devoto's devotion helm and a kaom's heart chest

also i play chieftain cause i like to be more tanky even if i play on sc , only died 6 times this league at lower levels cause i did some stupid things

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info