[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

If this build is using 100% bleed ax then why it is not using Bloodlust gem? Much better than Melee damage on full life - 10% more.
I am playing Chieftain ascendancy with non-legacy facebreaker, BoR and Great Old War buckler. With so much lower budget I am able to do all maps up to t15. First map I really failed was T15 twinned corrupted Core. The only thing I would really consider as upgrade to get is Brass Dome just to be able to play with Abyssus safely. I am not even using Lion's Roar or Lightning Trap
You can check my profile.

This build is just waste of insane amount currency for little more damage
"
Inferius90 wrote:
If this build is using 100% bleed ax then why it is not using Bloodlust gem? Much better than Melee damage on full life - 10% more.

Because skills linked to Bloodlust can't cause bleeding, smarty pants.
"
Inferius90 wrote:
I am playing Chieftain ascendancy with non-legacy facebreaker, BoR and Great Old War buckler. With so much lower budget I am able to do all maps up to t15. First map I really failed was T15 twinned corrupted Core. The only thing I would really consider as upgrade to get is Brass Dome just to be able to play with Abyssus safely. I am not even using Lion's Roar or Lightning Trap
You can check my profile.

This build is just waste of insane amount currency for little more damage

Your build does about 1/4th my DPS right now, I am guessing that if you are doing T15 maps you are struggling to do them in under 10 minutes.
Last edited by Fizban140 on Mar 16, 2017, 7:31:28 PM
How does this build with 2h axe do more damage than facebreakers, abyssus, old mans etc?
"
How does this build with 2h axe do more damage than facebreakers, abyssus, old mans etc?

It's not all about raw dps.

I'm reaching level 80, first character on the league and relatively new to the game.
I just got my Bringer of Rain with 4 links and the poison gem.
I got a 4L Marohi Erqi with aprox 380DPS.

Should I buy a rare axe with higher DPS (430+) as my priority? I have 1 Exalted atm. Flasks? Rare items?

I don't know if my characters are available to check.

Many thanks!
Last edited by Tojara1 on Mar 20, 2017, 10:22:36 AM
"
Tojara1 wrote:
"

It's not all about raw dps.

I'm reaching level 80, first character on the league and relatively new to the game.
I just got my Bringer of Rain with 4 links and the poison gem.
I got a 4L Marohi Erqi with aprox 380DPS.

Should I buy a rare axe with higher DPS (430+) as my priority? I have 1 Exalted atm. Flasks? Rare items?

I don't know if my characters are available to check.

Many thanks!

when i got to lvl 64 i bought a 400+ dps hezmana's bloodlust , the axe comes with blood magic so you can use all your mana to run 3 auras (herald of ash , hatred and arctic armor)

that axe and in combination with a bringer of rain carried me up to lvl 90 until i got enough currency to buy an atziri disfavour , kaom's heart chest and void heart ring then i specced into dirty techniques, if you're lucky you can get those faster, i haven't got an exalt drop this league, all the currency i had to farm it , took me a while to save up

but that hezmana's axe is dirt cheap (1c atm) and u can do even tier 13 with it

save all your currency for the disfavour , cause that's a game changer

Last edited by wintertale on Mar 20, 2017, 3:09:06 PM
I think I'm really far from a Disfavour. Never really get to high level gameplay. I just feel I play to buy mediocre items from another player, that puts me down.

Aside from that, many thanks, I will look for an axe and start dumping axe nodes on the tree. I'm playing <5 level maps and I think my damage is more than I need for this.

I'll just get some levels now and hope for some currency
How HC viable is this very nice looking build in 2.6?
Can you draft a tree for it?

I wonder if we have enough life for high ele dmg hits
Last edited by baru_monkey on Mar 21, 2017, 10:51:48 AM
What if you use Empire´s Grasp as your gloves. Wouldn´t that glue the bosses to the totems ,
making it more safe ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info