[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

why do u prefer "4% Attackspeed with 2h Meele" over "12% Damage with 2h Meele" in the tree but take "16% increased Physical Damage" over "8% increased Attack Speed" at the cruel bandits?
Does the bandits attack speed count for the totems?

ty
Thank you for the build, I had envisioned something similar when I started on Legacy but went Duelist for permanent fortify with Fortitude ascendancy and permanent onslaught with this item:

I also picked up Rampart for the extra fortify effect and it feels pretty good despite having only about 5k Health. Working on farming up the scratch for a Disfavor and then switch from my current mace to axe.

My current gear, nothing special:

I've looked everywhere to try to figure out why Vaal Lightning is used in this build. The closest I have found is reference to "shocking for 50% dps" but am still unsure of the thought process behind it as a new player.

Any information? Thank!
"
emd3 wrote:
I've looked everywhere to try to figure out why Vaal Lightning is used in this build. The closest I have found is reference to "shocking for 50% dps" but am still unsure of the thought process behind it as a new player.

Any information? Thank!

Vaal Lightning causes enemies to be shocked, making them take 50% increased damage for the duration. You should only really need it on bosses.
"
Cendan wrote:
"
emd3 wrote:

Any information? Thank!

Vaal Lightning causes enemies to be shocked, making them take 50% increased damage for the duration. You should only really need it on bosses.

Perfect, thank you! That's awesome. Any idea how squishy we are until mid-tier mapping? I'm running maxed res aside from Chaos with around 4k life at the moment, 28k DPS per totem. I've still got some life nodes and some jewels to go so it hasn't worried me much and if it becomes an issue I'll post about it further just figured I would ask.

EDIT: One thing I forgot. Why do we tend to run Summon Fire Golem on the budget build in place of increased duration on Immortal Call / CWDT? Unless there is some hidden DPS buff, the golem only gives my totem ~800 a piece, which leads me to think ID on IC would be the better choice. Anyone have insight?
Last edited by emd3 on Mar 24, 2017, 6:49:22 AM
I am using a Bringer of rain and an atziris disfavor. Currently at 5.1k life and I cannot do full key uber runs without being one shot in the last phase by his jump slam, generally a bit squishy too. Can anyone please help? Check my character Cornplanter. Thank you so much, really enjoying the build!
Is this build deals way more damage than flameblast totem?

Also, I'm playing SSF, is this viable than FB totem?
Last edited by xDeicidium on Mar 24, 2017, 9:03:04 AM
When I get my Disfavour, do I stick to Bringer of Rain or go 5link Brass Dome? I cant afford a 6link Brass Dome.
Hi.
This build looks great.Like the idea for over time bleed/posion dmg from totems.
Im currently transferring from Facebreaker Warchief build into this one,just bought good rolled 5L Disfavour yeasterday.
So my question is what tooltip dps just with concentrated effect gem and hatred/herald of ash(without flasks) i should have in hideout for safe farm guardians/shaper/uber Atziri? And what is minimal HP pool and phys mitigation(Uber Atziri/Minotaur/Chimera)?
Also is a 6L brass dome necessary for this build for phys mitigation and enemy crit strikes immune for uber Atziri farm(3 mini bosses)?
I mean i currently have a decent 6L rare armor with 1600 armor,+120hp,Cold/Lightning resists 46%/30%,12% to all elemental resistances,and i dont have another 10-15EX for Brass Dome.With that chest im currently have 48% phys mitigation in hideout(Also im currently not own Devoto's with ancestral warchief dmg enchant so its probably another 2-3% phys mitigation + another 2-3% from some points respes in a skill tree(currently wearing Abyssus with enchant))
Should this one will be ok or Brass Dome is mandatory same as Disfavour?

Also is there any reason to put non-legacy voidheart instead of well rolled rare ring with added phys dmg,life/resistances if there poison support putted in 6L setup anyway?
I mean poison support procs 100% chance for our attacks so why we need non-legacy voidheart with not 100% poison chance,also with low HP added bonus and no resistances while we get 100% bleeding from disfavour?
Does is still works better bcs of 5% increased phys dmg mod and added 1-3 chaos dmg to attacks instead of rare rings with 10-12 to 15-17 added phys dmg and high life/resistances?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Mar 24, 2017, 3:45:34 PM
"
fusrhodah wrote:
I am using a Bringer of rain and an atziris disfavor. Currently at 5.1k life and I cannot do full key uber runs without being one shot in the last phase by his jump slam, generally a bit squishy too. Can anyone please help? Check my character Cornplanter. Thank you so much, really enjoying the build!

You don't facetank his slams. Those are meant to be 1-shotters unless you're high ES. Try doing merc runs first and learn how to do that without getting hit at all by Izaro. Then move on to Uber.

For the guy asking about Vaal Lightning Trap, it is meant to shock as people say, but more importantly, it can shock even bosses who cannot be shocked (Atziri)
And because we cannot crit, we need the trap for reliable shocking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info