[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

I feel like i am dying alot - i can not finish level 89 because i keep getting one shotted from time to time.

I have the brass dome and am trying a lot to avoid - I am around 5k hp.

Would someone please look at my character Chiftan and tell me where i can improve? I have 100c and 4ex for gear.
"
Quazaka wrote:
Would someone please look at my character Chiftan and tell me where i can improve

No. Nobody would take a look at your character Chiftan.
Propably that is why, becouse your character screen is set to "private" or something like that. Simply - noone got permission to see what you got ;)
Thanks - fixed.
"
Quazaka wrote:
I feel like i am dying alot - i can not finish level 89 because i keep getting one shotted from time to time.

Would someone please look at my character Chiftan and tell me where i can improve? I have 100c and 4ex for gear.

5k hp is just low specialy cuz berserker takes 10% more dmg.... U have 3items with hp on and one of them (ur boots) got 26hp... If u only got 3items with hp u should go near max....
"
Quazaka wrote:

Well, I'll give a overview. But, I did full content with 5.5k last seasons, so maybe, the "hp pool" isn't the whole problem. Even so:

Flasks: Get yourself one insta-flask or 50% insta. Not insta when low life. Try to mimic OPs flask. Drop that Rotgut flask and buy one Lion's Roar. It will give you better dmg and prepare u to Disfavour.
Voidheart: Do not use voidheart into a 5L. You will not get so much dmg with poison neither bleed. And buy one with more poison %. 21% is too low to endgame setup.
Passive tree: If you want to use brass dome, follow the brass dome passive tree. That's "almost" the belly tree. Belly can focus more into damage, brass dome needs to focus into life and boost armor.

Playstyle: Drop totens and stay close enough to still do dmg, but avoid any direct contant. Use warcry every 2sec and never leap into mobs. Maybe lower your CWDT a bit to get yourself time to react do mobs that pursue you.
I've 5k into legacy season, far from endgame setup, lvl 89, less than 10 deaths and doing red maps. Try those hints.

PS.: Keep currency to buy the Disfavour. In fact, I prefer to ALWAYS buy disfavour first.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Mar 16, 2017, 1:12:13 PM
So I happened to buy a 4k brass for 1 ex wnd 5 linked it pretty quick, are you implying I should sell it for profit and instead get a BoR and disfavor?
Hello fellow warchiefs, first time ever for me playing this type of build and decided on it for a league starter for Legacy. So far so good, got most of my gear sorted except for a disfavour and the vuln on hit veruso gloves (corrupted like 30 so far, best ive gotten is temp chains on hit which I think is still ok considering we use poison).

Just a few questions if any can answer would be much appreciated!

1. I changed my links slightly and replaced EC in the leap slam setup with fortify - for that extra defensive boost here and there but as I move toward the endgame setup I realise I will have to shift gems to be same as OP.. is the fortify option not recommended on leap slam anyways given we are dancing around the action as opposed to being in it?

2. Ranking of helm enchants please? Since warchief dmg enchant is stupid expensive what would be a close second? I mean out of all of the following what would you pick?
Warchief grants 30% inc melee dmg while active (does this even work with us?)
Warchief inc AOE (lackluster because AOE nerf?)
Leap slam attack speed
Herald of ash dmg
Herald of ash reduced reservation
Hatred reduced reservation
30% chance for immortal call not to consume endurance charges (does this work on CWDT setup?)
Enduring cry reduced cooldown
rallying cry / enduring cry increased effect

3. While levelling to the magic number 93 (which would be OP's endgame tree with brass dome) instead of the two dmg clusters bottom right (Dirty Techniques and Hatchet Master) I had instead filled the entire Scion life wheel for a nice chunk of life. HP was looking solid but now that I hit 93 I specced out of the life nodes like OP final build - to assign all those damage passives and my HP dropped a lot... Is the damage from those clusters really crucial compared to the extra life we can rather get?

4. Are you guys using a Spire of Stone jewel for totem toughness?

IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
I'm about ready to give up on this build. I'm farming tier 15 maps and minotaur but I find this build to be horribly inefficient against any monster pack with projectile spells like arc. They just knock my totems down right away. An obvious example is Coloseum the narrow walkways mean I spend way longer than I want to picking apart a magic pack that knocks my totems down before they even get a hit off.

Any solutions to this?
"
tim0ne wrote:
So I happened to buy a 4k brass for 1 ex wnd 5 linked it pretty quick, are you implying I should sell it for profit and instead get a BoR and disfavor?

If you REALLY can profit, I'd do it. Just use any good life+resist chest and BoR with disfavour. You will destroy any packs until T15. T16 you probably will need that brass (or belly) back.
But, it's just my opinion.

"
Daegon wrote:
Spoiler
Hello fellow warchiefs, first time ever for me playing this type of build and decided on it for a league starter for Legacy. So far so good, got most of my gear sorted except for a disfavour and the vuln on hit veruso gloves (corrupted like 30 so far, best ive gotten is temp chains on hit which I think is still ok considering we use poison).

Just a few questions if any can answer would be much appreciated!

1. I changed my links slightly and replaced EC in the leap slam setup with fortify - for that extra defensive boost here and there but as I move toward the endgame setup I realise I will have to shift gems to be same as OP.. is the fortify option not recommended on leap slam anyways given we are dancing around the action as opposed to being in it?

2. Ranking of helm enchants please? Since warchief dmg enchant is stupid expensive what would be a close second? I mean out of all of the following what would you pick?
Warchief grants 30% inc melee dmg while active (does this even work with us?)
Warchief inc AOE (lackluster because AOE nerf?)
Leap slam attack speed
Herald of ash dmg
Herald of ash reduced reservation
Hatred reduced reservation
30% chance for immortal call not to consume endurance charges (does this work on CWDT setup?)
Enduring cry reduced cooldown
rallying cry / enduring cry increased effect

3. While levelling to the magic number 93 (which would be OP's endgame tree with brass dome) instead of the two dmg clusters bottom right (Dirty Techniques and Hatchet Master) I had instead filled the entire Scion life wheel for a nice chunk of life. HP was looking solid but now that I hit 93 I specced out of the life nodes like OP final build - to assign all those damage passives and my HP dropped a lot... Is the damage from those clusters really crucial compared to the extra life we can rather get?

4. Are you guys using a Spire of Stone jewel for totem toughness?

1. You won't like to leap into a boss/pack mob into T15+. It's too risky. That's what killed me a lot into the first try of this build.
2. I just prefer to run labs and enchant anything else (like alpha's howl and aura bots). You can profit.
3. Brass dome version lacks damage, so I'd say yes, the damage is very needed to T16 bosses and Shaper. But fit it into your playstyle. Maybe you have a good dps gear (not my case :p)
4. To me totens are fine. You just need to recast a lot when you do reflect physical maps (drop auras into spell reflect maps).

"
Fizban140 wrote:
Spoiler
I'm about ready to give up on this build. I'm farming tier 15 maps and minotaur but I find this build to be horribly inefficient against any monster pack with projectile spells like arc. They just knock my totems down right away. An obvious example is Coloseum the narrow walkways mean I spend way longer than I want to picking apart a magic pack that knocks my totems down before they even get a hit off.

Any solutions to this?

The first survival wall of this build is the totem. They can block a lot of spells into your place and that's nice, but they are killed easily. You just need to play nice with it.
Drop one totem in front of the pack and block those shitty spells, drop the second one into a side. Recast one totem again because the first one will die. If you have good dps, the pack is already dead because they shooted your first totem and the second one did the job.
Rotate (it's the word in english? idk, not my mother language lol) your flasks into packs. You should destroy any packs (even T16 with insane stats).
PS.: Only be careful with chain (arc). It can kill you SO EASY! Stay away from totems into those cases
Last edited by Darkkaos on Mar 16, 2017, 2:53:38 PM
been build this build iv got the real expensive part done a perfect roll on the vaal axe im wondering which way to go bezerker or cheiften i know the guide says bezerker but is that up to date with 2.6 some insight would be great thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info