[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

tnx for sharing, goes pretty well for a beginner like me, also can we change melee at full life support for added fire dmg? feels like most of the time life isnt max
Can the budget version do atziri? It looks really squishy.
Hello everyone. First of all I want to say a big thank you to Gorno for this build. I am kinda new to the game, meaning that I haven't tried a lot of builds neither I have done any of the end game content. But I have to say this build is amazing and by far the best I have ever tried!

So my items so far..

Spoiler

With totems + auras + conc I have around 37k dps.

I don't know what to do next though. Of course I need flasks and disfavour, but other than that can you suggest anything that I should change?

Not sure what to do about brass as well..should I try and 6l it? And buy bringer of rain until I manage to do it?
"
kimjungbill wrote:
Can the budget version do atziri? It looks really squishy.

Budget Version has arond 5,7-6,3k life (depending on wich tree you choose). And yes it can do Atziri (It actually can do shaper if youre really know how the fight works).

"
terrestrial7 wrote:
Hello everyone. First of all I want to say a big thank you to Gorno for this build. I am kinda new to the game, meaning that I haven't tried a lot of builds neither I have done any of the end game content. But I have to say this build is amazing and by far the best I have ever tried!

So my items so far..

Spoiler

I don't know what to do next though. Of course I need flasks and disfavour, but other than that can you suggest anything that I should change?

Not sure what to do about brass as well..should I try and 6l it? And buy bringer of rain until I manage to do it?

Id suggest you go Bringer for now until you can afford to link your Brass Dome. Its a huge DPS boost to have a 6L and Bringer has some good Flat-Phys on it as well. I would also buy a 450+ dps Axe to replace Kaoms (wich is not that good). Also look for better Life Stats on gear.

Right now that the leagues are ending Its kind of hard to grind for currency with a Boss-Killer build like this. But I would still suggest to try to make currency by farming uber-lab or normal Atziri so you can afford some better rares.
"
GornoDD wrote:

"
terrestrial7 wrote:

So my items so far..

Spoiler

Id suggest you go Bringer for now until you can afford to link your Brass Dome. Its a huge DPS boost to have a 6L and Bringer has some good Flat-Phys on it as well. I would also buy a 450+ dps Axe to replace Kaoms (wich is not that good). Also look for better Life Stats on gear.

Right now that the leagues are ending Its kind of hard to grind for currency with a Boss-Killer build like this. But I would still suggest to try to make currency by farming uber-lab or normal Atziri so you can afford some better rares.

Already bought bringer, dps jumped up to 65k. I'll try then farm for a better axe and replace rings/amu with more life.
Last edited by terrestrial7 on Jan 25, 2017, 5:25:34 PM
i'm at lvl 93 (8k hp with kaom's heart) atm and pretty much maxed out my gear from what i believe so, but i've seen some of u reach 600k dps and i reach only 330k with conc eff + lion's roar + kiara's determination + vaal haste

can anyone tell me how to optimize my gear/tree ? i feel like i'm doing something wrong
i also wanna know is it efficient replacing faster attacks with culling strike?

u can see all my gear/tree in my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wintertale/characters

i am planning on playing a juggernaut warchief build for uber lab farming can i mostly copy your stuff or do i have to make specific changes for the lab except the ascendancy?
"
wintertale wrote:
i'm at lvl 93 (8k hp with kaom's heart) atm and pretty much maxed out my gear from what i believe so, but i've seen some of u reach 600k dps and i reach only 330k with conc eff + lion's roar + kiara's determination + vaal haste

can anyone tell me how to optimize my gear/tree ? i feel like i'm doing something wrong
i also wanna know is it efficient replacing faster attacks with culling strike?

u can see all my gear/tree in my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wintertale/characters

Why don't u try Voidheart, unique gloves that he use in the guide and replace the belt with the rustic sash ? U already have a lot HP compare to the build guide so why don't u try sacrifice some life for dmg ?
Why voidheart + poison support ? Will it be better for void manipulation or something ?
Also not too sure to get 6L disfavor and kaom's heart or a nonlinked disfavor and 6L body armor like he said in the guide ? Also will belly be better than brassdome cause it feels somewhat squishy with 5k7 HP though
"
Why don't u try Voidheart, unique gloves that he use in the guide and replace the belt with the rustic sash ? U already have a lot HP compare to the build guide so why don't u try sacrifice some life for dmg ?

even though i play on sc i like to not be so squishy , now i understand why some people reach so high amounts of dps , they sacrifice defense

also i tried uber atrizi yesterday and got rekt , ran out of portals which makes me think again that dps is better than defense , if bosses die fast enough then you can get away with it , tried shaper for the first time yesterday as well and killed him with 2 portals remaining

Last edited by wintertale on Jan 27, 2017, 9:00:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info