[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Question about the belt: why heavy belt and not rustic sash? Isn't the gain bigger with the damage instead of getting str?
I just wanted to point out that if you have curse on hit gloves, or some form of that, then you could use Uul-Netol's Embrace for your weapon as a short term replacement for atziri's disfavor. it has high damage and it causes bleed on hit for cursed enemies, and its cheap as shit. perhaps better than rare axe.
"
Android324 wrote:
Question about the belt: why heavy belt and not rustic sash? Isn't the gain bigger with the damage instead of getting str?

I think he may be just too lazy to find a rustic sash.
"
slicchabib wrote:
Before every pack use enduring cry for the dmg and def buff and then 2 sec later use rallying cry.It last 25 sec because of increased duration gem, so u dont have to use it until its over.

Hmm - you seem to think that they can both be active at the same time, but casting rallying cry cancels enduring cry.
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
Then use rallying cry first and then 2 sec later use enduring cry.Problem solved. :) Because im sure that enduring cry does not cancel your rallying cry buff, i see always that indicator when they are active in the same time.
"
slicchabib wrote:
Then use rallying cry first and then 2 sec later use enduring cry.Problem solved. :) Because im sure that enduring cry does not cancel your rallying cry buff, i see always that indicator when they are active in the same time.

Hmm... the wiki seems to say the opposite. From http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warcry:
"
Only one warcry effect can be active at once - if a second warcry is cast it will replace the first even if its duration has not expired yet.

Is this information wrong?
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
Last edited by fph on Jan 21, 2017, 3:30:45 AM
"
fph wrote:
"
slicchabib wrote:

Hmm... the wiki seems to say the opposite. From http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warcry:
"
Only one warcry effect can be active at once - if a second warcry is cast it will replace the first even if its duration has not expired yet.

no, it means if u have 12% increased dmg from rallying, ur next rallying will cancell it and take new increased dmg value, not taking 12% + new value

but u can have 2 different buffs from each warcry
Last edited by loa on Jan 21, 2017, 9:48:33 AM
"
fph wrote:
"
slicchabib wrote:

"

Warcries have 2 effect, in case: Enduring cry grant endurance charges + life regeneration and ralling cry increased damage + mana regeneration. U always win the 1st effect of both (endurances charges or damage) but the 2nd effect will replace.
"
fph wrote:
"
slicchabib wrote:

"

Yes, the wiki is wrong, or at least very poorly worded. As you can see at the top of the following screenshot, I have the buffs from Enduring Cry (Life Regen and Endurance Charges) and Rallying Cry (Damage buff and Mana Regen) up at the same time:

(full size: http://i.imgur.com/pQFWNs0.jpg)

If you cast a second Rallying Cry while the buff from the first one is still in effect, it will either overwrite it, or it will automatically renew it once it expires. I think those different behaviour have to do with the "strength" of the damage buff depending on the number of nearby enemies when you cast it.
Quick noob question about the build: is it okay to delay the + Axe Damage cluster near the Duelist starting area (cf picture) for a while, so I can use any good 2H weapon I find and not just 2H Axes while I continue levelling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info