[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
billions911 wrote:
So I had went with berserker with most of the end game gear, and even with the warcries and armor, I feel really squishy against bosses and uber izaro with all his buffs. How do you survive with only 5.7k hp and no leech?

Besides having Lion's Roar, it is also good to have Taste of Hate.

To handle Uber Izaro, what you can do is:

Phase 1, 2 & 3:
1. Swap Increased Area of Effect to Concentrated
2. Cast 2 totems when Izaro is almost out from the hole
3. Once Izaro surfaced, cast Enduring warcry and pop Lion's Roar + Taste of Hate
4. Circle around Izaro and his hits will generally miss you
5. Hit healing pot when the need arise
6. Repeat 3 -> 5 when pot expires

BTW, your +2 Tornado Shot enchantment on your Devoto helm can fetch you a good price (I won't go for a price that is below 5 exalted). Don't roll that away. You can trade that away for a very good price and get a new helm of +40% Ancestral Warchief. You probably can do a barter trade for that +40% AW helm.
Excellent guide. For the moment, my Enlighten support gem is only lvl 1 so I use Hezmana's Bloodlust instead of Disfavour, but all maps are so easy to do (even if I try to avoid Physical reflect). Next season it will be my starting build.
Thank you very much !
Im playing it , its good but there is 3 cry's that I have to use? enduring, rallying and abysal?
"
3smash wrote:
Im playing it , its good but there is 3 cry's that I have to use? enduring, rallying and abysal?

Enduring cry is more preferred as it provides more toughness.
Before every pack use enduring cry for the dmg and def buff and then 2 sec later use rallying cry.It last 25 sec because of increased duration gem, so u dont have to use it until its over.In battle spam enduring cry, really like always, because u need that 25% life what it gives.thats your free heal flask, awesome ascendary passive!
So far in the league i started this warchief build, and its my first badass character.I started poe in september so im still newbie, and i think im totem fan, because tried a couple of other build and didnt like them like this warchief.My last goal is shaper and über atziri, because they are the only ones who are on my list.Guardians, every t15 maps are cleared.Awesome build, thx for it!
Hmm, in the Brass Dome version of the tree we travel to take more life at Purity of Flesh and part of the Scion wheel, but we give up Executioner and Wrecking ball. Isn't this too much of a DPS loss?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
For the 100c build do we not get a chest piece?
"
infusionxD wrote:
For the 100c build do we not get a chest piece?

How about you read the description of the helmet?
Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Baww on Jan 18, 2017, 9:35:57 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
yamikyo2312 wrote:
hi, thank you for this build, i still follow it but i have a question
Now in breach, should i use voidheart ring ?, I heard that it has been neft

Even though Voidheart is nerfed, a 40% poison Voidheart is still very good for the build. I would say go for it.

Hi, Thank you for this answer
I have another question, follow this build, how should i build jewel socket ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info