[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Would you consider
(and the resists points it needs) in the sockets near the marauder or since it's the totem killing it doesn't work ?
@Furiouss
"
NsFuriouss wrote:
Would you consider
(and the resists points it needs) in the sockets near the marauder or since it's the totem killing it doesn't work ?

u wont take on kill effects,totems will get the kill. ull just get the kills if the poison kills the mob

"
amasokin wrote:
Quick noob question about the build: is it okay to delay the + Axe Damage cluster near the Duelist starting area (cf picture) for a while, so I can use any good 2H weapon I find and not just 2H Axes while I continue levelling?

why not, u can take all u need to level and respect point after
Last edited by loa on Jan 22, 2017, 1:17:16 PM
"
loa wrote:

u wont take on kill effects,totems will get the kill. ull just get the kills if the poison kills the mob

Ok that's what I thought, but I wasn't sure (and did not check the wiki, bad bad me ! :p)
@Furiouss
"
amasokin wrote:
"
fph wrote:
"
slicchabib wrote:
Then use rallying cry first and then 2 sec later use enduring cry.Problem solved. :) Because im sure that enduring cry does not cancel your rallying cry buff, i see always that indicator when they are active in the same time.

Hmm... the wiki seems to say the opposite. From http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warcry:
"
Only one warcry effect can be active at once - if a second warcry is cast it will replace the first even if its duration has not expired yet.

Is this information wrong?

Yes, the wiki is wrong, or at least very poorly worded. As you can see at the top of the following screenshot, I have the buffs from Enduring Cry (Life Regen and Endurance Charges) and Rallying Cry (Damage buff and Mana Regen) up at the same time:

(full size: http://i.imgur.com/pQFWNs0.jpg)

If you cast a second Rallying Cry while the buff from the first one is still in effect, it will either overwrite it, or it will automatically renew it once it expires. I think those different behaviour have to do with the "strength" of the damage buff depending on the number of nearby enemies when you cast it.

This is meant for the the debuff that goes onto monsters. The taunt from enduring cry is overwritten by the taunt from rallying cry (wich makes no diffrence). This is only a downside if youre using abyssal cry mixed with eg. enduring cry.
Do you find your health pool to be enough when going with the Brass Dome over Belly of the Beast? Does the added armor and immunity to crit fully make up for the missing health? Also for your leveling guide you probably should recommend some leveling uniques to go along with the skill trees. At least for the 2H Axe I recommend going with Limbsplit->Reaper's Pursuit->fate your Limbsplit into The Cauteriser(or just get a new one)->Kaom's Primacy before finally getting Disfavour. All of these unique axes are up there in the DPS charts(at least as far as uniques go) and they all give you Culling Strike which is incredibly powerful and make bosses(especially the act bosses) significantly easier to take down. When you finally get Disfavour you'll miss out on the Culling Strike(unless you use a Culling support instead of Poison/Rapid Decay) but you'll have so much more DPS and your 3 auras that it's all good.
Hey guys it will be better to socket our main setup in 6L disfavor right ? Cause it seems like an unlinked disfavor and 6L brass dome worth the same as a 6L disfavor ?
Also since we scale our damage with bleed and poison why don't we use vulnerability aura over haltred ? Just wondering not too sure ><
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Also since we scale our damage with bleed and poison why don't we use vulnerability aura over haltred ? Just wondering not too sure ><

We use corrupted gloves with Vulner.
Last edited by lilandTRUE on Jan 24, 2017, 7:57:22 AM
Is a rare phys dmg amulet preferred over

Also what about using Deaths Door ?
What is the best setup for 5L?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info