[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Is the 40% increase damage enchantment worth buying ? I mean will it help inc our DPS significantly or just the way for us to maximize our DPS ?
100% sure this was asked, but over 130 pages...
I have 6L disfavour already, so I can just get a 5-6 socket Brass dome and be ok, right? No need it to be 6L? The price is 5 times lower!
+2 for totem is better or +2 to your aura is better?
Last edited by sinub801 on Jan 29, 2017, 1:25:06 AM
Actually, this is answered in the guide itself - Gems&Links, Armor :)

"
Attention!!!: You might wonder why we put all our links into the Armour instead of the Axe. The reason is that even with +2 supports we only get about 5k dps if we put all gems into the Axe. While we can use 3 auras instead of just 2 if we target our enlighten( to +5) gem with the Disfavour bonus. So we can run Arctic Armour, Herald of Ash and Hatred with enough mana to comfortably cast our totems.
- TroubiCZ
How do we deal with int reqs and mana? =/
"
RabzH wrote:

Take some node on the three of u really need and mana problem will be solve by taking ascendency point of beserker
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Is the 40% increase damage enchantment worth buying ? I mean will it help inc our DPS significantly or just the way for us to maximize our DPS ?

enchant give only a few amount of dps, good if you want to maximize your dps for end content like shaper.

"
RabzH wrote:

intelligence with tree or some affixes on ring and amulet. mana regen using passive on berserker (25% of maximum life and mana recovered when you use a warcry). 1 warcry is sufficent to regen all or most of your mana
I'm currently lv 79. Should i take those nodes in the axe cluster below resolute technique or those jewel socket ? I took all the life nodes i can and i have 6k life atm with kaom's heart. Not much like i imagine but maybe it's enough.
My tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDME8kUIBRNGJEY2xo4GlUhVSFgIZAnICcvKaUqEyz7LiM26DkOPAU8LT38QKBHflBHVw1YY1jlWfNaK14TXz9f0GEhZU1lp2aeaPJyD3KpdO108Xaseu97IHzZffuCB4PMhNmE74VSh2qKIozPkFWQbJOZl3mezaIAo_KnMKknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-u568n702vqfAZsCmw2jE9sauxtjPftIh2L3ZYdrB3D3kUeoQ6hjrCe8O73zwH_JB9kj3Mvhf-JP8S_4K_mv-hw==?accountName=huyakf1997&characterName=GodlyFlame
i have limited GCP's which gems should i prioritize using my GCP's on?
Why does he have only 7.8k armour while the gear already provides ~6k flat armour? Does anyone have an updated defensive stat for this charater?

Also, can someone explain how can this build be "quite tanky" with 5.7k life and not-so-high armour? Looks like it's in one-shot range for a lot of bosses for me.
Last edited by SheolFear on Jan 31, 2017, 12:24:54 PM
This build cant tank big hits, its written in the guide, but u have very good mobility because of totems and high movement speed, and u have warcries what is basicly a health and mana flask what u can use every 2 sec.That means sustain.And who has 7.8k armor?My armor without flasks 18k, with warcry and flask i have almost 30k armor.What is hard content with this build, is uber atziri (because u cant apply bleed on her) shaper who has his unique attacks and hydra was quite hard for me.But if u have so much experience with this build like gornodd, u can do them without death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info