Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi,

I encountered an odd bug in which enabling Blasphemy lowers the DoT dps of Toxic Rain. The same thing happens when I switch TC to PM. I unspecced the whole tree and removed all links from TR, and the issue persists, so it seems to be something about TR.

Idk if I'm being a spastic in some way, but I feel like this shouldn't happen!
Hope someone can see this

I'm having troubles importing my account (didnt find any F.A.Q), it keeps messaging me with "character impront status: Account profile is private" even when my settings in this forum are fully public.

any advice?, Thanks.
Last edited by Edelce on Nov 15, 2018, 9:26:17 PM
Hey,
Ground Slam still hasn't the option to tick for 40-49% more damage at close range.

Best program ever.

Just tell me how to switch on Charges for DPS calculation?

If not, there should be some quick option to apply max number of possible Endu, Power and Frenzy charges together and separately.

Thank you!

I hope its in already, just cant find it :S
Is there a way to save items to share across new/separate builds? For example, I want to create an Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline and save it to the templates section so that I can always easily import it into new/future builds.
Is there a way currently to define whether a spell you have in your skill list will be triggered (e.g. by mjolner/ cospiri's)?

Main issue currently is just that any DPS based filter for items/ support gems or node power highlight is being influenced by cast speed modifiers that ultimately have no effect.
Is it possible to add an arbitrary buff to the character for a correct calculation?

The essence of the problem is that there are objects that give a "Arcane Surge" buff on hit or other conditions, for example, "Commander of the Pit" while hypnotic eye jeweled, and if you use it with spell totems, the planner does not consider this buff as impossible to receive.

In the meantime, the hierophant has a skill "Illuminated devotion" that greatly changes the stats with the active buff "Arcane Surge".
Last edited by Johnson1893 on Dec 3, 2018, 2:56:36 AM
Are you on work for implementing die new skills? Want to make a Winter Orb built as my starter for next league :)
Last edited by HutcH on Dec 16, 2018, 7:34:22 PM
"
HutcH wrote:

Is there not a way to set my character to a certain level and have the tree display exactly what I should have at that point?

Also, under skills when I lower the levels of the gems it doesn't seem to reflect the level requirement going down. I figured if I set all my gems to zero it would show the minimum required level.

Am I missing something?

1)You're going to have to clarify what you mean by "exactly what I should have". Points? Attributes? Estimated level? Gear? Don't know what you're asking.

2) Setting a skill to 1 (0 does nothing..) shows the required level of that gem at lvl 1. If you do this to every gem in an item then it's going to default to the required level for the item they're socketed in in the overview, even though your sockets don't have the same.

----------------

@Openarl - Skill Gem information is going to be released in an update after the patch I take it? Can't find Winter Orb/any of the new skill gems in the Skill tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info