Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
HutcH wrote:

@Openarl - Skill Gem information is going to be released in an update after the patch I take it? Can't find Winter Orb/any of the new skill gems in the Skill tab.

I am waiting for this too since i wanted to calculate dps of new skills and what support gems would be the best for those skills. Guess we'll have to wait.
"
alezipp wrote:

"
LeetbakaDX wrote:

@Openarl - Skill Gem information is going to be released in an update after the patch I take it? Can't find Winter Orb/any of the new skill gems in the Skill tab.

I am waiting for this too since i wanted to calculate dps of new skills and what support gems would be the best for those skills. Guess we'll have to wait.

Messed up the quote nesting there...
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Dec 6, 2018, 4:13:15 PM
Last edited by HutcH on Dec 16, 2018, 7:34:37 PM
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
alezipp wrote:

"
LeetbakaDX wrote:

Messed up the quote nesting there...

Yeahp but the message was there so it was the same
[delete this]
Last edited by DjNanos on Dec 8, 2018, 9:16:49 AM
I have a question, if you update the PoB to the newest version, are you still able to load/import your saved builds that were saved from a total different tree version, example from 2.6 or 3.1 because of how the passive tree have changed will they still load and be allocated into the right new nodes or will those saved character data be corrupted and unabled to loaded because of the new passive tree 3.5 has?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
You can load/impoort them but only the nodes that are equal are allocated. that tree looks like a cheese then: holes everywhere. you need to manually reallocate new points.
Since the last 2 updates my coc discharge went from doing 700k average hit to 20k, the last update just made it worse, using charges is removing all my dps still

E: actually, discharge does not do damage on its own, it feels like it has no base damage whatsoever

E2: Discharge has 0 damage, legit has no base damage.
Last edited by Kickfiz on Dec 9, 2018, 5:42:06 AM
I just had an update to 1.4.119, patchnotes were empty, my ele BV planned char went from 270k shaper to 614 shaper. What gives?
Just updated to 1.4.119 some new issues and some unfixed from the previous version issues.

When I select Vaal Righteous Fire as the main skill, the drop down below it where I would ordinarily selection regular Righteous Fire is greyed out, so I can't view the dps score I actually care about. Super frustrating.

Total DPS, and everything /On Hit Rate for Vaal Righteous Fire coming up NaN in red (which I assume is a division by zero error). Cast Rate is inf (which I assume is the source of the problem) I believe it should be instant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info