Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

It's been a bug for a little while now, however I've noticed that The Brass Dome doesn't calculate it's "30% Reduced Chance to Block Attack and Spell Damage".
Like...at all.
If I equip then unequip/re-equip it in a build my Block/SpellBlock chances remain the same.
In addition actually importing a char that uses it also gives me a massively different Block/SpellBlock chance to what that character actually has in game.
(As an example, try my character: 'Amarais')

I don't know when this bug started, but I only noticed it after the recent SpellBlock nerf.

Also a request: (Whilst I am here...)
Please allow me to change the order of gems in a socket group by dragging them, just like how socket groups themselves work, that would be super handy since I like to have the gems in the socket groups ordered, and the only way to reorder them is to delete gems and add them, which is super tedious.
Devout summoner. Enjoys facetanking things.
Last edited by Ad3506 on Oct 29, 2018, 4:53:05 AM
Latest version (1.4.115) appears to have "Enemy Taunted" and Adrenaline missing

Watching Mathil's video on "Glacial Hammer Champion" (approx 8:37) and his PoB is different to mine

ty
Last edited by xyllywyt on Oct 30, 2018, 7:44:10 AM
i could not find mod on BOOTS (Shaper)
- Socketed gems are supported by Level # Spell Totem (just have Ranged Attach totem)
- Socketed Spells have #% reduced mana cost.
Thank you.
*A lot of the watcher's eye mods are still missing. Would be neat to have them added.

* Add the option to choose enchants if you have a Vaal Skill equipped - now you have to click "show all" even if you got the skill.

*Empower seems to have a standard value of level 1 now for some reason.

*Add Stygian belts to the "rare items" section as well as Abyssal jewels. They are used in basically all builds now.

*Suggestion to add a feature to hide gems that doesn't apply to any of the skills effects (might take some time so no big deal).

*Also, would be neat if there was an option to choose if you want 1h or 2h when sorting which item gives the more DPS. It's kinda annoying when you got 1h+shield for example and the first 10 are 2h staves.

*When you use items that disables slots or is used when slot is empty, tick a box to hide them when you sort for dps. Could be implemented as a feature to lock certain slots (removing from unique list). For example - if you use "White Wind" as a key item, it will hide all off-hands and all weapons.
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Nov 3, 2018, 5:30:18 PM
Scourge Arrow's Thorn Arrows damage is being over-reported. The Thorn Arrows should have the same 0.2 DPS multiplier applied as the release at 5 stages, since they're also being spawned once per 5 attacks. Currently they're calculating dps at the full attack rate instead of 20% attack rate but they have the More Multipliers of the full 5 stages.

Similarly, Molten Strike Magma Balls are being under-reported since they ignore modifiers to melee attack speed and therefore have a dps calculated with a lower attack speed than they actually have.
does any1 have problem when program run but its just a black screen and nothing more is happening ?
Basalt flask acting up weird

Unnatural instinct I believe is counting an +10 dex node when it should not when socketed in the jewel socket to the right of scion starting.

"
Flavourius wrote:
Basalt flask acting up weird

Blood rage is active?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 7, 2018, 2:33:51 PM
First of all congratulations on your position at GGG.

Second I noticed that chance to bleed support incorrectly applies to animate guardian in PoB

which it should not since minion skills aren't able to be affected by it

And lastly I'd like to recommend adding a special color for commenting in item descriptions (like in programming) so when I make builds for my friends they stop confusing notes for affixes and ignore them altogether.

Overall great work though. Its awesome to be able to plan out builds ahead of time and generally helps me understand which weird mechanics will work together.
Last edited by RectalExplosion on Nov 7, 2018, 10:08:06 PM
Hi,

First I want to thank all de dev team for this utility, I use it for all my chars and find it's very helpfull for testing, theory and others.

Great job !!

I propose a complete translation in multilanguage for better use and understanding.
I'm french and friendly with it, but sometimes, I have to search for translation of stuff pieces that are complicated to find cause they aren't translated literally. That's why I propose to translate the complete interface and the complete item database.

Tell me if interested, I am ready to begin working on it if needed in exchange of a small arrangment.

See ya and keep going on !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info