Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

sorry if this has already been posted, but if i put a jewel with small range in the jewel socket near Harrier. In pob the dex node next to harrier is within range, but it is out of range in game(tested with unnatural instinct).

edit: the int node on the other side is in range btw
Last edited by Krag_ on Oct 17, 2018, 2:42:53 PM
Thank you for your continued devotion to this amazing program!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Just updated to the new version - The jewel slot just south of Pain attunemeent still doesn't include the INT node to the south in medium radius, as it should.

And... Thanks for keeping the program awesome - it's my go-to!
Last edited by Crystal_Bearer on Oct 25, 2018, 2:26:05 AM
There does not seem to be an option for GOLD rings.

Also, I cannot add a Crimson Jewel to the Jewel Socket on the left side of the Warrior tree (see my current lvl81 Deadeye tree). It is added in my ITEMS, but listed as UNUSED and I cannot allocate it.
Last edited by DeathStalker77 on Oct 25, 2018, 11:52:16 AM
Hey, first time reporting a bug here, keep up the good work!

Scourge Arrow isn't classified as piercing projectiles, "Arrows deal 50% inc dmg to hits/ailments to targets they pierce" from drillneck only applies to it if there's some source of pierce (like corrupting the implicit of +1 targets pierced to something else removes the dmg bonus).

Tried it with Shrapnel Shot and with that it doesn't matter if there's no outside source of pierce, dmg mod applies to it at all times.
Hi, reporting the bug regarding the poison calculation with temp chains in the latest build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242731
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
In latest version Blood Rage has started to give 120% of physical damage as leech instead of 1.2%.
Hello

Thanks for this very useful tool

Is there a way to export the list of buffs (auras, radiant faith from guardian...) provided by a character (an Aurabot for example) and use it on another character ?

Only workaround I found is using a custom jewel, but it does not work on minion easily (also "##% More Lightning Damage to Spells" from Wrath is not recognized in that case)

Thanks

edit:bad wording on my side for Wrath: "##% More Spell Lightning Damage" does the trick
Last edited by llenara on Oct 28, 2018, 6:17:10 PM
Having issues adding some jewels - they don't all appear to be accounted for :(
With my current build, why do the following nodes indicate NO CHANGE FROM UNALLOCATING ?!

Crystal Skin
Avoid Freeze & Chill
Avoid Status Ailments

If by chance, I've selected some other node that negates these, I would TRULY like to know which one it is, so I can unallocate these!!! :)

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info