Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I suppose there is lots of work to do with the new fossil crafting mods, but I wanted to add that non-abyss jewels can now have Minion Attack/Cast speed modifiers so could you please add them
POB does not recognize "elemental hit cannot choose" mods. IT actually shows damage decrease even if requirements are met. Does this mean that we have to multiply damage shown by 3 to get accurate dps?
There is no mod's on watcher's eye jewel "increased fire damage while affected by anger", the same with lighting damage with wrath
Hello,

Was wondering if there was a way to recognize phantasm damage in PoB. I know there isnt much for number put out by GGG but with Soulwrest being a thing phantasms are now a primary damage source. If so this would be awesome. Thanks for all your hard work :)

Daamon
How do I add the damage from leer cast and dying breath on an animate guardian to my RF char?
Last edited by intre on Oct 2, 2018, 6:21:06 PM
Anyone else having issues with PoB loading this league? Every time I try to load it doesn't respond. I've had to uninstall/reinstall every time I want to use it.
Blade Vortex has 35% more damage per blade. it's a generic 'more damage' modifier and it's not restricted to spell or hit damage.

It definitely affects Decay but PoB implies it doesn't.
Also, decay duration isn't affected by duration modifiers.
Last edited by g64 on Oct 3, 2018, 7:40:31 PM
Can somebody please explain to me why some stats in nodes are in red color? Are they negated by something else?
"
Rhymzess wrote:
Can somebody please explain to me why some stats in nodes are in red color? Are they negated by something else?

It means that these mods are not yet supported by the program.
"
intre wrote:
It means that these mods are not yet supported by the program.

Thank You sir, much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info