Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Can you consider adding full description (or at least functionality + quality bonus) to the gems hover in the Skills pane, so we don't have to Alt+Tab to Poe Wiki to see the damage ranges, the quality bonuses and so on? There are plenty of new players using your great tool, who don't know every support's functionality and bonuses :(

PAthfinder got nerfed poison chance only 60% now? :S

I dont play beta so i just wanted confirmation
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
"
FourForces wrote:
When setting up gem links, it would be helpful to have a checkbox to show only support gems that can support one of the active gems already linked. Right now you have to scroll through a bunch of irrelevant stuff to find the ones you want.
That's on the list of QoL improvements that I'm planning to make for the Skills tab, once I get around to working on it.
"
Also, for the information on the left pane, it might be nice to highlight or otherwise emphasize total DPS and total life/es (or life/es %). Right now it can get a bit squinty looking for those (most important) numbers as you try stuff. Another way to handle that would be to give us the option to set a bigger font size.
I'm not sure how easily I can do that, but I'll try and take a look at it some time.

"
Using Physical Projectile Attack Damage with Molten Strike incorrectly reduces the attack speed when viewing the DPS of the molten balls.
This is a known limitation of the program's skill part system; but since the DPS from skill parts other than the melee hit is generally inaccurate anyway (due to skill mechanics) it's not a big priority to fix at the moment.

"
paulee wrote:
Putting SRS into Nycta's Lantern doesn't seem to reflect the "added fire dmg to socketed skills" modifier.
That's also a known issue, and not straightforward to fix.

"
SnoopythegoD wrote:
It would be great to add the feature of Iron Will working with skeleton mages! (I'm trying to test The Baron).

Also, amazing program, props!

:)
Iron Will Support isn't supposed to apply to Summon Skeletons; that can easily be verified in-game.

"
CoolColJ wrote:
request for knockback chance to be shown in skill calcs

thanks
I'll see if I can get that in the next update, since it shouldn't be difficult to handle.

"
pitbronson wrote:
Have a trouble with the gem Melee Physical on Full life support.

Testing an ancestral Warchief totem build, full life his the player life that must be consider, seem usefull.

When add melee physical to warchief i gain around 20K to average damage.
When add melee physical on full life to warchief i gain around 600 to average damage.

The two gem have the same damage multiplier, seem strange.
Don't see any option in configuration for: player his on full life.

Did i miss something ?
There is indeed an option for "Are you always on Full Life?"; it's in the General section of the Configuration tab. Note that it won't appear unless you have Melee Damage on Full Life (or something else that depends on Full Life) in your build.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Can you consider adding full description (or at least functionality + quality bonus) to the gems hover in the Skills pane, so we don't have to Alt+Tab to Poe Wiki to see the damage ranges, the quality bonuses and so on? There are plenty of new players using your great tool, who don't know every support's functionality and bonuses :(
This has been requested before, and unfortunately it's easier said than done, as I'd need to change the way the skills are stored in the program's data files in order for the necessary information to be present.

"
Saltygames wrote:
PAthfinder got nerfed poison chance only 60% now? :S

I dont play beta so i just wanted confirmation
Correct.
Ball Lightning doesn't work with Concentrated Effect. It only increases the mana cost not the damage.
"
Zilla wrote:
Ball Lightning doesn't work with Concentrated Effect. It only increases the mana cost not the damage.
Although Ball Lightning has an Area of Effect, it does not deal Area Damage, so that's working as intended.
A few issues i have noticed
- The support gem Brutality disables all other Damage Types besides Physical Damage, even though it should only disable Elemental Damage(e.g. with starforge and atziri's promise I dont get chaos damage)
- If under configuration you check "Is the Enemy maimed", then you'll get a 15% damage increase under MH Eff. DPS MOD if you have a maim support skill somewhere. This should be 20% increased Damage taken.
- The Maim support gem gives one 15% more Physical Damage, this should be 10% more
- The Main support gem gives interesting values depending on the level
More phys 15,16,17,18,18,19,20,21,21,22,23,24,24,25,26,27,27,28,29,30,30
Gem Level 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21
I personally do not know if this is how the Gem levels.
For reference official gem announcememt for the beta
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1911278
"
A few issues i have noticed
- The support gem Brutality disables all other Damage Types besides Physical Damage, even though it should only disable Elemental Damage(e.g. with starforge and atziri's promise I dont get chaos damage)
- If under configuration you check "Is the Enemy maimed", then you'll get a 15% damage increase under MH Eff. DPS MOD if you have a maim support skill somewhere. This should be 20% increased Damage taken.
- The Maim support gem gives one 15% more Physical Damage, this should be 10% more
- The Main support gem gives interesting values depending on the level
More phys 15,16,17,18,18,19,20,21,21,22,23,24,24,25,26,27,27,28,29,30,30
Gem Level 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21
I personally do not know if this is how the Gem levels.
For reference official gem announcememt for the beta
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1911278
The stats for those gems in that announcement were correct at the time, but those support gems have been updated several times since then, and the values in Path of Building are correct (in fact they can't even be wrong, as the values are all exported from the game's data files).
Last edited by Openarl on Jul 14, 2017, 7:29:56 AM
any plans to add mantra of flames compatibility? i'd love to theorycraft that item but all the math makes me want to die
"
CruelFish wrote:
"
what i mean is "the affixes". when i want to add an suffix, the scrolls appear like Caffarella's one. Maybe it's the problem of resolution but i tried all options and i cant fix it. anyway, i think adding an affix in the old way is better (just simple and dont need any details like tier 1, tier 2, it makes the scrolls look so cumbersome). Hope you can help me with this problem. TY !!

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it or not but there may be upcoming changes to this, he showed me some testing stuff that looks really promising, giving you the edge of both without any downsides!

this changes make POB really OP now :D. CONVENIENCE, DETAILS !!! I LOVE IT!
Hey, the mods on wands need updating, % lightning damage on wands can go even above 100 I think, not sure of exact value. Probably same deal with fire, cold. BTW I love the new item crafting system in PoB, it's much better :)
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info