Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Amarantha wrote:
Cloak of Defiance on the beta isn't 200-250 to max mana like indicated, but rather 100-150

The current variant of the cloak of defiance I believe is 100-150, beta has underwent some changes since initial showcase of the buff.

Proof http://poe.trade/search/inoaronikaitit

*edit* Just came from the gym and had a bit of a glucose shortage, doesn't help that my version of cloak on my own build was already corrected and I was confused as a result.

Ugh, never try to be intelligent without your brain working.
Last edited by CruelFish on Jul 11, 2017, 5:51:17 AM
"
xKanati wrote:
Hey, love the tool, just wanted to let you know I've run into a bug several times where the Life Leech Support Gem bugs out and won't stack with other sources of leech. Hope I'm not just being dumb <3
give a buildcode with the bug present and arl will have a much easier time fixing anything that is broken!
"
xKanati wrote:
Hey, love the tool, just wanted to let you know I've run into a bug several times where the Life Leech Support Gem bugs out and won't stack with other sources of leech. Hope I'm not just being dumb <3
Are you sure you're not hitting the leech cap? Because what you described shouldn't be able to happen.

"
Amarantha wrote:
Cloak of Defiance on the beta isn't 200-250 to max mana like indicated, but rather 100-150
Corrected in the next update.
When setting up gem links, it would be helpful to have a checkbox to show only support gems that can support one of the active gems already linked. Right now you have to scroll through a bunch of irrelevant stuff to find the ones you want.

Also, for the information on the left pane, it might be nice to highlight or otherwise emphasize total DPS and total life/es (or life/es %). Right now it can get a bit squinty looking for those (most important) numbers as you try stuff. Another way to handle that would be to give us the option to set a bigger font size.
Last edited by FourForces on Jul 11, 2017, 2:38:50 AM
PS - thanks for creating Path of Building. It's made me a lot more confident making my own builds (maybe too much since it can be quite addictive). It's also the first thing I've supported on Patreon (for a whopping $3 a month).
Using Physical Projectile Attack Damage with Molten Strike incorrectly reduces the attack speed when viewing the DPS of the molten balls.
Putting SRS into Nycta's Lantern doesn't seem to reflect the "added fire dmg to socketed skills" modifier.
It would be great to add the feature of Iron Will working with skeleton mages! (I'm trying to test The Baron).

Also, amazing program, props!

:)
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:
We look at initial shock nova hit as main damage source, please change skill's source of damage order
Unfortunately I can't change the ordering of skill parts without affecting existing builds (since skill parts are selected by ordinal).

"
caffarella wrote:
must be something went wrong.. it was available at old version of PoB

also why the scrolls appear like this?
http://imgur.com/bD0NDuS/
at listed mods there, scroll top most listed suffix are starfish, but mine hidden at top label bar
http://imgur.com/LPhvPaM
notice that of starfish mods (life regen one) hidden at top bar? right below class name

also, side scrolls appear at below the list, on the left of rare item name, while it should be appear right side of the mod list

and i cant find attribute mod on some gear.. unless i am missing update on beta that remove attribute mods

is it just me or happen to anyone else?
i'm using 1366x768 resolution on windows 10 pro
"
what i mean is "the affixes". when i want to add an suffix, the scrolls appear like Caffarella's one. Maybe it's the problem of resolution but i tried all options and i cant fix it. anyway, i think adding an affix in the old way is better (just simple and dont need any details like tier 1, tier 2, it makes the scrolls look so cumbersome). Hope you can help me with this problem. TY !!
It seems that the low resolution is causing the dropdowns to freak out; I've fixed that in the next update, although as CruelFish mentioned, there'll also be changes to the crafting system that would fix the problem anyway.

"
pain_pros wrote:
I have some problem with PoB scale.

The red point in image is where my current cursor place. It always pointing up to the top a little bit and it seem like whole PoB have been moved to the top a little bit too since the top header is missing.

Looking for any suggestion for sloving this problem.
This issue has been reported before, but unfortunately I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact cause of it yet; the only thing I've determined is that it seems to only occur with Intel HD graphics on Windows 10.

whoohooo..
nice to read that positive response mate *thumbs up*
really nice application to planning poe
Ty for your amazing job ;)

Have a trouble with the gem Melee Physical on Full life support.

Testing an ancestral Warchief totem build, full life his the player life that must be consider, seem usefull.

When add melee physical to warchief i gain around 20K to average damage.
When add melee physical on full life to warchief i gain around 600 to average damage.

The two gem have the same damage multiplier, seem strange.
Don't see any option in configuration for: player his on full life.

Did i miss something ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info