Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Ashmyster wrote:
Hi, first and foremost, thank you very much for your hard work on this amazing tool. It has helped me immensely.

I believe there is an error in the ranges of the armor & evasion that Lightning Coil has in the app.
On the Wiki and in-game, the ranges are (562 to 643), while the app lists them as (790 to 902).
You're in a 3.0 build; the armour and evasion of all Body Armours has been increased in 3.0, so those values are correct.
We look at initial shock nova hit as main damage source, please change skill's source of damage order
Last edited by Uoykai on Jul 8, 2017, 6:14:17 PM
must be something went wrong.. it was available at old version of PoB

also why the scrolls appear like this?
http://imgur.com/bD0NDuS/
at listed mods there, scroll top most listed suffix are starfish, but mine hidden at top label bar
http://imgur.com/LPhvPaM
notice that of starfish mods (life regen one) hidden at top bar? right below class name

also, side scrolls appear at below the list, on the left of rare item name, while it should be appear right side of the mod list

and i cant find attribute mod on some gear.. unless i am missing update on beta that remove attribute mods

is it just me or happen to anyone else?
i'm using 1366x768 resolution on windows 10 pro

edit : wrong imgur link
Last edited by caffarella on Jul 8, 2017, 11:44:52 PM
what i mean is "the affixes". when i want to add an suffix, the scrolls appear like Caffarella's one. Maybe it's the problem of resolution but i tried all options and i cant fix it. anyway, i think adding an affix in the old way is better (just simple and dont need any details like tier 1, tier 2, it makes the scrolls look so cumbersome). Hope you can help me with this problem. TY !!
"
what i mean is "the affixes". when i want to add an suffix, the scrolls appear like Caffarella's one. Maybe it's the problem of resolution but i tried all options and i cant fix it. anyway, i think adding an affix in the old way is better (just simple and dont need any details like tier 1, tier 2, it makes the scrolls look so cumbersome). Hope you can help me with this problem. TY !!

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it or not but there may be upcoming changes to this, he showed me some testing stuff that looks really promising, giving you the edge of both without any downsides!
"
CruelFish wrote:
"

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it or not but there may be upcoming changes to this, he showed me some testing stuff that looks really promising, giving you the edge of both without any downsides!

nah no problem mate, i just reporting scroll problem when too many mods listed there, wish the programmer will fixed that bug.

and on other side, how i'm gonna enter an old beta gear to PoB (the one mirror cost at poe.trade) such as 200%++ phy dmg?
it's way out of t1 mod now..
I have some problem with PoB scale.

The red point in image is where my current cursor place. It always pointing up to the top a little bit and it seem like whole PoB have been moved to the top a little bit too since the top header is missing.

Looking for any suggestion for sloving this problem.
"
Uoykai wrote:
We look at initial shock nova hit as main damage source, please change skill's source of damage order
Unfortunately I can't change the ordering of skill parts without affecting existing builds (since skill parts are selected by ordinal).

"
caffarella wrote:
must be something went wrong.. it was available at old version of PoB

also why the scrolls appear like this?
http://imgur.com/bD0NDuS/
at listed mods there, scroll top most listed suffix are starfish, but mine hidden at top label bar
http://imgur.com/LPhvPaM
notice that of starfish mods (life regen one) hidden at top bar? right below class name

also, side scrolls appear at below the list, on the left of rare item name, while it should be appear right side of the mod list

and i cant find attribute mod on some gear.. unless i am missing update on beta that remove attribute mods

is it just me or happen to anyone else?
i'm using 1366x768 resolution on windows 10 pro
"
It seems that the low resolution is causing the dropdowns to freak out; I've fixed that in the next update, although as CruelFish mentioned, there'll also be changes to the crafting system that would fix the problem anyway.

"
pain_pros wrote:
I have some problem with PoB scale.

The red point in image is where my current cursor place. It always pointing up to the top a little bit and it seem like whole PoB have been moved to the top a little bit too since the top header is missing.

Looking for any suggestion for sloving this problem.
This issue has been reported before, but unfortunately I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact cause of it yet; the only thing I've determined is that it seems to only occur with Intel HD graphics on Windows 10.
Hey, love the tool, just wanted to let you know I've run into a bug several times where the Life Leech Support Gem bugs out and won't stack with other sources of leech. Hope I'm not just being dumb <3
Cloak of Defiance on the beta isn't 200-250 to max mana like indicated, but rather 100-150

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info