Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Sitnave wrote:
None of that is new to me, unfortunately.

"
NicolasPl wrote:
QUICK BUG REPORT

Pillar of the Caged God isn't working at all
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pillar_of_the_Caged_God

It just acts as a white staff and its unique modifiers have no effect
I can't seem to find any issues with that staff at all; all the modifiers seem to be applying correctly, and I imported a character with the staff equipped and found that the program's calculations matched those of the game, so I'm quite sure it's working as it is supposed to. Note that the staff's modifiers are global, so they do not affect the damage and attack speed in the item's tooltip, if that's what you were expecting.

"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
If you ever have time for it, it'd be great if the molten strike calculations could be updated to include AoE and point blank interactions, at least for namelocked bosses. Here's a calculator using Google Sheets (forum link). More detailed calculations are available in an ipython notebook, but I wouldn't expect PoB to bother with doing a 1d convolution to optimize for standoff distance (and anyway, would want to add a few extra bits if PoB does do this extra stuff).
That level of skill simulation is beyond the current scope of the program, and not something I'm entirely comfortable doing.
Is it possible to implement & display, increased/reduced flask duration, increased/reduced recovery/recovery speed ect.

Right now if i pick Herbalism node or Alchemist it seems that they're not effecting equipped lfask at all.

Thanks for the awesome program!
"
ilmaiale wrote:
Is it possible to implement & display, increased/reduced flask duration, increased/reduced recovery/recovery speed ect.

Right now if i pick Herbalism node or Alchemist it seems that they're not effecting equipped lfask at all.

Thanks for the awesome program!
There's an "Effective flask stats" section in the flask tooltip (below the modifiers) that displays all of that, and more.
BUG Report

Red Nightmare DOES NOT give the 35% Block based on the TOTAL amount of fire resistance in its radius. (This is the current assumption currently in the game).

What it DOES do is give 35% for each given event of Fire resistance.

Example.

Using the Marauder Jewel Slot right below Stamina for the extra Endurance Charge.

The 3 Life Nodes above it w/Barbarism.

The 12% fire resist to the right.

The 15% to all resist to the right more.

This is 41% Fire resistance in the radius. This 'should' net us 14.35% Block (So 14%).

What it ACTUALLY does is..

3% to all Resist = 1.05% Block
3% to all Resist = 1.05% Block
8% to all Resist = 2.8 % Block
12% to fire Resist = 4.2 % Block
15% to all Resist = 5.25% Block

These all round down (even the 2.8) 1+1+2+4+5 = 13% Block. Not 14%. This could be a bug in the game as it does seem deceiving, but my guess is it is working as intended.
Can you please add an option to search for items in all item categories, not only in specific slot?

In example choosing "All Armour" would perform search for matches in "Body Armour OR Boots OR Gloves OR Helmet OR Shield".

"
Grownupfun wrote:
BUG Report

Red Nightmare DOES NOT give the 35% Block based on the TOTAL amount of fire resistance in its radius. (This is the current assumption currently in the game).

What it DOES do is give 35% for each given event of Fire resistance.
I must admit I found your post a little difficult to follow, but I'll give you my best interpretation of it:
1. You believe the program is calculating the block from the total resistance in radius
2. You believe that behaviour is the expected one
3. You found that the game instead calculates and applies the block for each node separately, and always rounds down

Assuming I've got all that right:
#1 is false, as the program does each node separately. However, as I've never been able to test the Nightmare jewels, I didn't know which rounding mode was used, and assumed nearest-integer. #3 however suggested otherwise, so I managed to acquire a Green Nightmare, and verified that it rounds down, so I'll change that.

As for #2, I disagree. The jewel's wording makes it clear that it applies to individual passives, and indeed you can see the block/dodge chance being added to the tooltips of each passive in radius, rather than to the jewel socket tooltip (as happens when jewels apply to the totals), so it is not only expected, but quite apparent that they work that way.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Can you please add an option to search for items in all item categories, not only in specific slot?

In example choosing "All Armour" would perform search for matches in "Body Armour OR Boots OR Gloves OR Helmet OR Shield".
Reasonable request is reasonable. "All weapons" is redundant though; it's equivalent to selecting the "Weapon 1" slot.
Hi there, I'm using this tool now for quite some time and just love it. Big compliments and thanks for the hard and continuing work.

I have a question/suggestion for a possible feature. I just started a new Viper Strike build featuring the threshold Jewel:

Is it possible to add in the Viper Strike an option like "5 second in fight" or enemy has # of poison stacks on him?

Its hard to calculate the real dps after the first second since every hit increases the damage of the next. So it would be great to see how much DPS i have after, let's say, 4 seconds of Boss fight with 80 stacks of poison on boss.

question how much performance does path of building take lets say compared to skype and discord alot more or less?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Gambit79 wrote:
Hi there, I'm using this tool now for quite some time and just love it. Big compliments and thanks for the hard and continuing work.

I have a question/suggestion for a possible feature. I just started a new Viper Strike build featuring the threshold Jewel:

Is it possible to add in the Viper Strike an option like "5 second in fight" or enemy has # of poison stacks on him?
Having the program calculate the stack count automatically is actually quite difficult, as the poison calculations rely on the hit damage calculations, which with Growing Agony would depend on the poison calculations; so quite a few modifications would need to be made to allow it to work. A manual input is more doable, although suboptimal; I'll see if I can get one working for the next update, since it's been asked for a few times.

"
Fyndel wrote:
question how much performance does path of building take lets say compared to skype and discord alot more or less?
It is more demanding then most desktop apps, due to the way the UI is rendered (particularly in the passive tree tab); the load while in the background is negligible though, so it shouldn't affect your system's performance.
just an idea
what about making additional menu listing your patron info (their name or IGN or account name whatever they want), next to "Save As" menu on the top?
This can be a minor reward for your patron by showing respect and will definitely increase the number of your patrons in future
some people might not like it in that its purely non-functional, but people will surely understand

and a request
can you add demigod's items(including demigod's presence) in the unique item list?
thanks
Last edited by GodKas on Jun 3, 2017, 5:29:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info