Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

How is the DPS of skills like vaal spark calculated? Is the shown DPS for one spark ball or is it an etmate based on many balls hitting the target at once? Sorry if you get this a lot.
"
GodKas wrote:
just an idea
what about making additional menu listing your patron info (their name or IGN or account name whatever they want), next to "Save As" menu on the top?
This can be a minor reward for your patron by showing respect and will definitely increase the number of your patrons in future
some people might not like it in that its purely non-functional, but people will surely understand

and a request
can you add demigod's items(including demigod's presence) in the unique item list?
thanks
I'm already planning to add the list of patrons somewhere, but I haven't quite figured out the best place. As for the Demigod items, I don't really see the need to include them in the unique database, since they are so rare, and hardly ever used in actual builds, and anyone who happens to own one can easily import it themselves.

"
Zaffle wrote:
How is the DPS of skills like vaal spark calculated? Is the shown DPS for one spark ball or is it an etmate based on many balls hitting the target at once? Sorry if you get this a lot.
The DPS shown is for one projectile hit per cast, which is the same as the in-game tooltip DPS; the program doesn't generally do anything more complex than that.
This is really awesome. Could you add a toggle for Equipped items? I'd like to be able to see my Str, Dex, Int without anything on more easily. Right now I have to go through the whole item list and click the dropdown for the item and select None one at a time.

Or something similar to the flasks where you can toggle the flask on/off would be nice too.
Last edited by NecromancerX on Jun 4, 2017, 5:43:36 PM
"
NecromancerX wrote:
This is really awesome. Could you add a toggle for Equipped items? I'd like to be able to see my Str, Dex, Int without anything on more easily. Right now I have to go through the whole item list and click the dropdown for the item and select None one at a time.

Or something similar to the flasks where you can toggle the flask on/off would be nice too.
If you want to know your Str/Dex/Int without gear, you can find it in the Attribute breakdowns in the Calcs tab; you can click the attribute value to pin the breakdown open, then hover over "Tree" like this:
Spoiler
If you then add the base amount, you'll get the total without gear; so in this case, the character would have 94 Strength without gear.
-Prism Guardian unique shield has the implicit mod (+12% all elemental res) as not an implicit; thus, it doesn't get replaced when corrupting it.

-Master crafted mod on rare ring +5-20% increased max ES/EV/Armour is incorrectly a suffix instead of prefix (it says 'Pre' when you're adding it, and shows suffix after you added it).

Cheers.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Jun 6, 2017, 3:19:46 PM
The 200% leech as damage mod on The Retch is not accounted for in PoB
Hello,

if dev still follow this topic, may I ask a question?
My question is when will you apply new 3.0 tree on program?
Maybe tomorrow?
I see commits in your dev branch for 3.0, I know its coming, the question is when?
This is easily the best character building tool for 3.0.
I got a raise from work coming, so I'll be setting you up with patreon soon enough, because you deserve it for how far beyond other tools you've gone.

I know you want to play as much as the rest of us, so I won't be surprised if you don't update today, but I'm hoping!
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
-Prism Guardian unique shield has the implicit mod (+12% all elemental res) as not an implicit; thus, it doesn't get replaced when corrupting it.
Fixed in the latest update.
"
-Master crafted mod on rare ring +5-20% increased max ES/EV/Armour is incorrectly a suffix instead of prefix (it says 'Pre' when you're adding it, and shows suffix after you added it).
All custom/crafted mods are added at the end, regardless of whether they are a prefix or a suffix. I know it is a little confusing for template items though.

"
jedininjaman wrote:
The 200% leech as damage mod on The Retch is not accounted for in PoB
The Retch isn't supported yet, unfortunately.

"
JavaMaster wrote:
Hello,

if dev still follow this topic, may I ask a question?
My question is when will you apply new 3.0 tree on program?
Maybe tomorrow?

"
I see commits in your dev branch for 3.0, I know its coming, the question is when?
This is easily the best character building tool for 3.0.
I got a raise from work coming, so I'll be setting you up with patreon soon enough, because you deserve it for how far beyond other tools you've gone.

I know you want to play as much as the rest of us, so I won't be surprised if you don't update today, but I'm hoping!
The 3.0 tree is available in the latest update, v1.4.20!
Last edited by JavaMaster on Jun 8, 2017, 1:35:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info