Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Yeah you can craft them yourself I was just noting their lack of having a rare template. They aren't the same damage scaling as an eternal sword so using an eternal sword as a template isn't correct. I was just noting that the other base types seemed to all have a template but not corsair swords. And a final build in Path of Building isn't approximating anything its very exact and much of the time spent (at least for me anyways) is in designing stuff that's absolute max tier or figuring out limits so it would be nice to have templates even if they aren't necessary.
"
Yeah you can craft them yourself I was just noting their lack of having a rare template. They aren't the same damage scaling as an eternal sword so using an eternal sword as a template isn't correct. I was just noting that the other base types seemed to all have a template but not corsair swords. And a final build in Path of Building isn't approximating anything its very exact and much of the time spent (at least for me anyways) is in designing stuff that's absolute max tier or figuring out limits so it would be nice to have templates even if they aren't necessary.
Eternal Sword has 5% more PDPS, Corsair Sword has 3% more APS. Differences of that size aren't going to make or break a build, or even be noticeable in practice. I really don't see the point of cluttering the template list with numerous versions of the same template, when even the slightest variance in the item's modifiers will overwhelm the difference in the base stats.
Yeah I can understand that. I've done database and programming myself. That can be a bit cluttery and I discovered how to create the proper base type. Thanks for all of your hard work on an awesome program. It's really useful. Take care :)
Found simple bug: Umbilicus Immortalis belt + Witchfire Brew flask doesn't put Vulnerability on the Calcs tab.

Thanks and Keep up the great work!
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
First, a huge thanks Openarl!

I opened 2 issues in GitHub reagarding Attack Rate of skills secondary effects and Intimidate, I would appreciate any feedback.
IGN - Peonsius
my characters/739743 - standard shop/511367
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
Found simple bug: Umbilicus Immortalis belt + Witchfire Brew flask doesn't put Vulnerability on the Calcs tab.

Thanks and Keep up the great work!
Ah, I never considered that interaction. It'll be fixed in the next update.

"
peonso wrote:
First, a huge thanks Openarl!

I opened 2 issues in GitHub reagarding Attack Rate of skills secondary effects and Intimidate, I would appreciate any feedback.
I've replied to both.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Boot chaos damage when recently crit enchants don't seem to be able to be applied.
I'll add support for that in the next update.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Amazing app.

I swear this was fixed yesterday, but appears to have been reverted today.
Can you add a Radius (and printscreen of area covered) to Ancestral Warchief please?
Last edited by Sitnave on May 27, 2017, 7:12:00 AM
"
Thanks for all the hard work.

Amazing app.

I swear this was fixed yesterday, but appears to have been reverted today.
It was fixed 3 days ago, and it's definitely still working in the latest version.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Can you add a Radius (and printscreen of area covered) to Ancestral Warchief please?
I'd love to, but I don't actually know what the radius of its slam attack is.
Just want to thank you for this great tool!! Thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info