Petition for brain rattler

"
People think chance to flee will effect them negatively in any way when every white mob dies in one blow from a weapon like this are pretty funny.

I don't think you understand this properly.

The mod is a shit mod.

The mace is a shit mace, with or without that mod.

What people want to make it NOT-a-shit mace, is to replace it with a useful mod that could justify this item coming from a T16 boss.
People not bothering to actually read and comprehend the op is pretty funny.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Its been that way for ages, cyclone was the 1 skill that could just about live in a world with spells and bows, now it does about 1/3 of the damage it did before and has less aoe, is absolute garbage, but they added earthquake so we are back to having 1 skill thats even worth considering.

in b4 they nerf earthquake because people love 2h melee and hence the 1 actual on par skill out there is so high on the usage stats. Just a heads up, when they nerf earthquake Im going all out nuke it from orbit salty. Just like cyclone, I will forever be relentlessly horrible to GGG about cyclone until they completely un nerf it, which will almost certainly never happen, and they will suffer my salt and vinegar attitude forever as a result of fucking up one of the only melee skills that worked for idiotic reasons. Cyclone was doing twice as much damage as heavy strike? Well maybe if you made heavy strike do twice as much damage as it does right now someone might actually play that fucking garbage waste of a skill gem.

Y'know, ages ago my first character to reach maps was a 2H sword Cyclone Duelist. Nothing fancy, just a guy with a sword, spinnin' around the map. Nowadays Cyclone exists purely as a means to trigger CoC.
This is a buff™
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

I feel like melee weapons are in an odd place, its rly fking hard to find a 300 pdps 1h weapon, and if you make a unique 1h 300pdps then its sort of pushing out any rare u can ever hope to find in 1000s of hours play.

Best 1h item to date:

It has a good potential for exalting (If i hit a hybrid roll), with which it could go upwards of ~200% increased damage making it a ~390 pdps axe in that case.
Thing is, this is the only 300+ dps 1 hand weapon I have gotten in since that joined date above.

And I id a good bunch of good base rare weapons from maps (so much that I have to sell scraps/whetstones to generate wisdom scrolls).

On the other side of the spectrum I had several Doryani Catalysts at ~260 pdps and Siege Takers which are at ~280 pdps and a LOT higher usability because of their mods.

Result of my "crafting" attempts (axe was in talisman).
Several exalts were harmed during the creation of these items, and a lot of chaos orbs/alterations and regals also.
Mace was crafted because the base 6L costed 20 chaos, go ahead and figure why.

I didn't link the uniques or gear that I bought from other people because they serve no point in the point I am making. These are all the good physical weapons I have acquired during the course of the 3+ years in this game.

Not one of these except the axe have real potential.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
+1 vote.
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Best 1handed weapon I have ever found.

Funny thing is, I've had it for over 4 leagues now I think. Been sitting in my stash and I can't seem to throw it away. In theory I know it rolled pretty well and could become pretty good. In practice, I know if I try to exalt it I'll get a shit roll and waste the weapon and my currency. I should probably vendor and move on.
That reddit thread is actually making my face hurt. wtf?

If it were possible to combine the last two mods into one, you could keep the chance to flee and add a mod that works off of that.

"You have elemental proliferation if you've caused a monster to flee recently"
"Enemies near fleeing monsters are shocked"

stuff like that.
wheres the petition??

- I agree /sign
"
Head_Less wrote:
reading the reddit thread, seem like bows players are not agreeing with you. They want melee to stay shit lol.

I don t know I though reddit was a place experienced players were talking but they seems to have no idea why this mace is shit and why it could be changed to a better one.

Imo when you look at the bow number of post, you see none there play melee and I am afraid they will just post "mace is fine" just to troll melee even more haha.

" What you don't seem to understand is that this is a flavor mod. It does nothing and it costs nothing. There is no way they are going to replace something useless with something useful because it would be a strict buff."

YOu see with crap messages like that why melee will never get fixed if GGG keep listening to the reddit fanboys

The last thing that reddit understands is this game. They just watch streams and form inane theories based on that.

-

I'm also signing for anything, because this mace gave me some cool ideas, but at the end of the day, it's a melee weapon and it's going to be an uphill battle no matter what.

Why should bows get everything useful and interesting?
"
innervation wrote:
That reddit thread is actually making my face hurt. wtf?

Pretty much what I expected, don't even want to go there because I'd probably just get pissed off.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info