ZiggyD's Slivertongue Unique Reveal

Waiting for portuguese subtitles... =\
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Dear GGG, this is The Void.

I'm very pleased to see that you responded that quickly to my complaines about the gear of my new home security team from yesterday (see below).

Spoiler
"
TheVoid wrote:
Dear GGG, this is The Void.

I was just inspecting the equipment of my new home security team you hired and well..
As for now I'm a bit underwhelmed, so to speak.

Of course, those guys look strong and fancy but their tools aren't really that practical I believe.
I had to give some of them three or more of my old Uniques to really make any effective use of them.

Yet, I sent two of them outdoors to guard the property and to catch some of those roaming Exiles for "interrogation" purposes.

Do you really want to know what happened?!
One for them was slamming the ground like an complete idiot and caused them to flee while the other one was setting himself on fire!

Please GGG, consider to send a second pair of Uniques over to round out their toys.

Best regards
TheVoid

The Bow-guy seems to be quite happy with his new toy.
Even tho he oneshots now everything in sight instead of capturing exiles, but still I'm peased to see him smile.

About the other two..
Unfortunately I had to bring one of them to the hostpital because of his third-degree bruns and the mace-guy.. well, I found a job for him, scaring away salesman who are knocking down my door.
He is quite the "catch".

I'm looking forward to your next delivery.

Best regards
TheVoid

Ps. I really love the non linear design of the bow, even tho I dislike them ^^
Last edited by TheVoid on Aug 25, 2016, 4:20:44 AM
haaaaa.....here is ,finaly , the next target of the "cryin'-nerf-noob-community" ...let's make a bet :how many days after the next expension release will that sh..ty "nerf lobbying" begin ? 2days,3days , more....???

that should be funny to read all the complaints during 3 month....finaly,the good news is that they will forget the reach of the council to focus on that bow.

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
A good Spikepoint is still better than a Drillneck. Besides Drillneck will only apply on the shots after they chained.
The point of the bow is quite stupid. Split Arrow / TS that already clear multiple screens with even more clear?
The combination pretty much forces you to go Deadeye, because Fork itself is shit, Fork combined with GMP and / or Chain even more. Chain + GMP is also bad. When going Deadeye the bleeding effect won't matter anyway. The crit is nice, but nothing against the free GMP without drawbacks from the reach. It's not even Reach 0.5. It's also pretty safe to assume the pierce effect of the bow is a weapon effect and using it with lioneye's vision / regular pierce would still overwrite any chain / fork effects reducing it even further to a bow with just a good base dps and bleeding effect.
Won't matter anyway if GGG can't be bothered finally fix projectiles not to explode on every hit or remove charges from FW.
gamepedia says: pierce -> fork -> chain; that is always the priority of the rolls.

pierce always rolls first and chain last.
"
kreca73 wrote:
gamepedia says: pierce -> fork -> chain; that is always the priority of the rolls.

Pierce rolls before fork IF you use the gem. This bow does it in a specific order which ignores that rule.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Omg, this bow is so broken with the Deadeye ascendancy. Yep, I'm gonna roll a classic deadeye lightning arrow build with this bow if I can get my hands on it.

Oh, and inb4 drillneck prices skyrocket out of control. If you get a drillneck drop early on in the upcoming league like I did this league, consider it to be on par with an exalt drop (or even higher). ;)
"
TheVoid wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Reach's brother has finally introduced itself.

300 dps bow that does all of that. I have to say im quite disappointed at how huge the design dependency is between the Mace and the Bow. Reach of the Council 2.0 vs Meh Mace.

Sad day for melee players after seeing this :[

+1 for sad day

don't take me wrong, i really love the non linear design of the bow. it's fkn great, but on the other hand i would really love to see such thing for melee, especially in the 2h section (mace mace mace mace ^^)
Yeah, if the claw atleast is good ill be relatively happy, but yeah major disappointment with the mace here. Last hope is Claw or Shaper drops at this point, or other unannounced melee uniques for 2.4. Well see though, but yeah the mace pales in comparison.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Everybody has some scary build ideas for this but... I haven't seen one that could be truly and utterly frightening.

An heirophant templar? A total of four totems up spamming: Fork chain lit arrow w/ Illuminated Devotion, Ritual of Awakening, and Ancestral Bond?
Five of them if they've got a 6l Soul Mantle...

You wouldn't be able to see the mobs for all of the arrows on screen...
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Aug 25, 2016, 3:53:22 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
kreca73 wrote:

Pierce rolls before fork IF you use the gem. This bow does it in a specific order which ignores that rule.

there's no unique that i know of that changes game mechanics.

so: you shot, you roll for pierce(if any pierce %), then roll for fork(if any fork %), then for chain(if any chain +) then, because of the bow, you pierce everything with 100% chance.
Last edited by kreca73 on Aug 25, 2016, 3:49:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info