ZiggyD's Slivertongue Unique Reveal

Does Chain mechanic consider Frost Wall section as possible next target?!
If YES it is OP mechanic for LA against single target!
"
Sharxx wrote:
fuck the bow, I want the Hat, make it a MTX pretty please :)

I believe the Pilgrim Hat was a limited-time available MTX unfortunately.
I have question, non-relevant to BOW, but to all Physical EVA Builds:
If you fail to evade/dodge reflected physical damage then you DIE?!
Because EVA builds doesn't have much armor (physical reduction), and evasion entropy eventually fails! There will be no help from life leech when you get 15-20% of your physical damage reflect back to you!
And with OP damage per 1 arrow in tooltip this 15-20% will easy exceed your life pool!
"
Illuvatar_82 wrote:
"
Sharxx wrote:
fuck the bow, I want the Hat, make it a MTX pretty please :)

I believe the Pilgrim Hat was a limited-time available MTX unfortunately.

Indeed, it was available for US Thanksgiving.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Because EVA builds doesn't have much armor (physical reduction), and evasion entropy eventually fails! There will be no help from life leech when you get 15-20% of your physical damage reflect back to you!
And with OP damage per 1 arrow in tooltip this 15-20% will easy exceed your life pool!

Reflect from a single rare mob is never an issue even if you don't evade it.
If you fail to evade big hits with no flasks,lighning coil you usually die if the map has some damage mods.
I leveled to 94 almost deathless on a pure phys ts build with around 80k dps.
Problem with ziggy is his build doesn't have dps nor survivability. (4.4k life,really?)
He can't even 1shot whites,for someone that plays and streams more than 3 years that's pathetic.
Get around 5.5 even 6k sacrificing some dps and with vaal pact you're set.
This bow looks really nice.

"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
CBEToffOP wrote:

Reflect from a single rare mob is never an issue even if you don't evade it.
If you fail to evade big hits with no flasks,lighning coil you usually die if the map has some damage mods.
I leveled to 94 almost deathless on a pure phys ts build with around 80k dps.
Problem with ziggy is his build doesn't have dps nor survivability. (4.4k life,really?)
He can't even 1shot whites,for someone that plays and streams more than 3 years that's pathetic.
Get around 5.5 even 6k sacrificing some dps and with vaal pact you're set.

Maybe you should learn something about his build. It's about degen. Crit assassin poison and bleeding.

Life is personal preference. I am playing ziggy's build and i have over 5k life. Adjust that to your liking. No one is forcing you to have 4,4k life. Vaal pact sucks in endgame lab which is what his build was mostly about nor is it needed.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 27, 2016, 6:05:38 AM
Why going for that when it's going to be nerfed in the end? Where is the incentive playing long time when you end with crap in the end.
Last edited by Childa on Aug 28, 2016, 6:29:23 AM
D QUESTION IS WHICH ONE U CHOOSE FOR QUIVER USING SLIVERTOUNE...DRILLNECK OR RIGWALD ( FOR TORNADO SHOT BUILD ).. I Do ONCE COMPARE SEEM DRILNECK GOT MORE DPS OUTPUT THAN RIGWALD..BUT DRILLNECK DOESNT FORK..TAT MEAN 100% INC CRIT STRIKE W ARROW TAT FORK IS POINTLESS..SO DILEMA BETWEEN USING DRILNECK OR RIGWALD...ANY SUGGEST??
"
kezie wrote:
D QUESTION IS WHICH ONE U CHOOSE FOR QUIVER USING SLIVERTOUNGE...DRILLNECK OR RIGWALD ( FOR TORNADO SHOT BUILD ).. I Do ONCE COMPARE SEEM DRILNECK GOT MORE DPS OUTPUT THAN RIGWALD..BUT DRILLNECK DOESNT FORK..TAT MEAN 100% INC CRIT STRIKE W ARROW TAT FORK IS POINTLESS..SO DILEMA BETWEEN USING DRILNECK OR RIGWALD...ANY SUGGEST??
Last edited by kezie on Sep 27, 2016, 7:44:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info