ZiggyD's Slivertongue Unique Reveal

too many bows in the game.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
Doesn't look good. The DPS from the video is meh. (can't one-shot normal mobs)

It's just ZiggyD that can't one-shot normal mobs with this bow, no need to panic. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
This bow looks like it'll be a lot of fun to play with.
more bows ......seriously
"
genequagmire wrote:
You've got a lot of time for that dude.

This is a GGG news post, not his stream. I don't watch his stream, I don't visit his channel except when people link very specific videos he does (which I then regret watching). I'm just sick of GGG propping him up as if he's good at this game.

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Doesn't look good. The DPS from the video is meh. (can't one-shot normal mobs)

It's just ZiggyD that can't one-shot normal mobs with this bow, no need to panic. ^^

It's a bad bow, why do you think others would do better?
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 25, 2016, 2:07:41 PM
I like the flexibility of it. And drillneck won't be too expensive as they have been falling like rain in prophecy. I never had one before and got 5.
Censored.
"

It's a bad bow, why do you think others would do better?

Let me just take the explanation out of another thread:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
... this is how the bow works when you fully maximize its potential.

Projectiles Fork first, then they Chain, then they Pierce, which proceeds to Bleed.

Now, if you use Rigwalds Quills you get free Fork, that removes one less damage multiplier. If you use Deadeyes Ascendancy node your projectiles Chain one time for free. After that they Pierce and then Bleed.

If youre using Split Arrow or Tornado shot you dont need to use LMP or GMP, even if you wanted to youd only get 1 less multiplier which means nothing because youre getting your Fork, Chain, Pierce and Bleed all for free. Theres plenty of ways to get +1 Projectile too which completely removes the need for LMP/GMP.

Also, The Wolf Card isnt rare, its funny hes sitting here calling me ignorant though.

Edit - To further clarify exactly what you could do...

Split Arrow/Tshot + Physical Projectile Attack Damage + Slower Projectiles + Critical Strike Multiplier (optional) + LMP/GMP (optional) + Faster Attacks + Fork (free) + Chain (free) + Pierce (free) + Bleed (free).

Its essentially a 10 link bow when used this way. You can replace Critical Strike Multiplier and LMP/GMP with other things as well.

Exactly this is how it works. My split arrow deadeye can't wait to get one of these bows!
But the mechanics of this bow are of course much more complicated than the mechanics of a bow like reach. I think that is the reason why so many people think it is a weak bow. It is no simple equip and faceroll everything item but it is still very strong when properly used!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Sick bow and great example of combination of mechanics in interesting way. I can't avoid comparison with Kondo's pride which is based on stats and is kind of meh compared to this.
Hopefully casters/melee/totem users will get some love out of this patch. If not uniques then some rework of the skills or additional skills to utilize.
TOO OP. NERF IT!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info