Last week ZiggyD showcased the Guardian of the Hydra fight and teased one of the unique drops from this boss, the Slivertongue Unique Harbinger Bow. He's created a video to reveal Slivertongue in full detail, including some insights of its design from the development team!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games

Welp, Drillneck is going to be really expensive.
Last edited by WedgieEvans on Aug 25, 2016, 1:34:38 AM
noice!
woot
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
wow
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Nice!
Bring back race seasons.
wat
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I don't think that this bow is too good,

not with drillneck, not with rigwald's quills, only with chain it will take more effect and chain is good for clear speed, not damage,

Maybe with a the deadeye's passive for chain + drillneck it will be ok, but not in the top power levels, for the first shoot will not get the 100% increased damage.

anyways, not a bad idea, but I will be suprised to see this at the at many players like the reach.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Aug 25, 2016, 3:30:30 AM
:o
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info