ZiggyD's Slivertongue Unique Reveal

5+ ex for lowest most trash Drillneck, next league.

Nice one GGG
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
and GGG said that Reach of Council is OP while made this shit...

also they dont release weapon from Minotauro, can be some sick coronal maul for EQ or even cleave(just kidding, only EQ)
Archers going from super OP to giga OP !?

Great idea. Why not just remove the caster class, since probably you are going to nerf it below the damage of the tanks - right ?!
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Aug 25, 2016, 2:56:22 AM
It's only like 300 dps, why are people going crazy for it? It's nowhere near as OP as Reach was.. And is quite niche.

At least it looks cool, and is quite "unique." I like it, but not because it's "op" or anything.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Miazga wrote:
5+ ex for lowest most trash Drillneck, next league.

Nice one GGG
I posted a response to someone else in the feedback forums but nah, this isnt a bow you want to use Drillneck on.

Projectiles Fork first, then they Chain, then they Pierce, which proceeds to Bleed.

Now, if you use Rigwalds Quills you get free Fork (+50% increased damage as well. Now that you fork you get the 100% increased crit chance as well with no less multiplier while forking), that removes one less damage multiplier. If you use Deadeyes Ascendancy node your projectiles Chain one time for free. After that they Pierce and then Bleed.

If youre using Split Arrow or Tornado shot you dont need to use LMP or GMP, even if you wanted to youd only get 1 less multiplier which means nothing because youre getting your Fork, Chain, Pierce and Bleed all for free. Theres plenty of ways to get +1 Projectile too which completely removes the need for LMP/GMP.

To further clarify exactly what you could do...

Split Arrow/Tshot + Physical Projectile Attack Damage + Slower Projectiles + Critical Strike Multiplier (optional) + LMP/GMP (optional) + Faster Attacks + Fork (free) + Chain (free) + Pierce (free) + Bleed (free).

Its essentially a 10 link bow when used this way. You can replace Critical Strike Multiplier and LMP/GMP with other things as well.

Edit - To futher go on, you could very well use this with Assassin instead, pick up Chain gem instead and get the insane more damage via assassin.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 25, 2016, 3:02:59 AM
1) Fork.
Using other BOW skills + GMP + Fork, isn't to much loose of damage? Only option Split arrow or Rigwald's Quills to the existing build.

2) Bleeding.
Perfect additional to existing BOW builds with pierce. Now for Assasin's also.

2) Chain.
The same as Fork, unless you use Ranger ascendancy with Chain node.

With this BOW we can drop Pierce gem and don't allocate pierce nodes, but damage scaled from Drillneck will work?

How the mechanic will Work with Tornado shot if you take Deadeye with Chain node?
1) Primary Arrow pierce everyone till its destination (so no Chain at this point, only Bleed apply).
2) 3 secondary Tornado Shot Projectiles will chain 1 time, and then becomes with pierce effect?
So no bleed at first hit of secondary Projectile!?

Also this builds should be pure physical to get more damage from bleed effect (witch doesn't stuck, so Frenzy build against single enemy?)
"
Miazga wrote:

To further clarify exactly what you could do...

Split Arrow/Tshot + Physical Projectile Attack Damage + Slower Projectiles + Critical Strike Multiplier (optional) + LMP/GMP (optional) + Faster Attacks + Fork (free) + Chain (free) + Pierce (free) + Bleed (free).

Its essentially a 10 link bow when used this way. You can replace Critical Strike Multiplier and LMP/GMP with other things as well.

Edit - To futher go on, you could very well use this with Assassin instead, pick up Chain gem instead and get the insane more damage via assassin.

To hard to get Free Fork from Rigwald's Quills in new league, so you need use of Gem!
And how it will interact First Fork or Chain?
Last edited by CBEToffOP on Aug 25, 2016, 3:08:09 AM
Enough ZiggyD on video , please nerf it
GGG
Last edited by Bamzyniigata on Aug 25, 2016, 3:11:35 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55325

Does Fork will work will secondary projectiles of Tornado shot?
The order is

Fork > Chain > Pierce > Bleed

The Wolf card comes from T7 Abandoned Caverns

@CBET - Thats how it would normally work, however this bow does it in a specific order which allows you to actually use them together.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 25, 2016, 3:19:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info