Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Ok look right infront of my feet, what do you call that trap? I call it a triggered spike trap that triggers if i step onto it.

Also, it's irrelevant if it's avoidable 100% by your leet sonic skills. There is no safe space to see whats going on ahead and that in hc means it's run and pray not to die.

I marked this image so it is easier to see.

The yellow is circling the trigger things you are referring to, which are 100% avoidable.

The 1's and 2's are showing the sequence, when 1 goes down 2 will go up, when 2 goes down 1 will go up.

3 is the safe spot in this series of traps to assess the next series of traps.

You could address this in many ways:

Or you could yolo panic like you did and just run in and die.

"
Many people have said that lab is a test of the build. I thought you had said it but maybe not. It is a favorite Sidtherat statement as another example then.

I mean I do view it as a test if your build is worthy of ascension, but doing the lab isn't a test to prove you can do XX content, except the lab itself, because its rather unique.
I already told you, the 2's are always down unless i step on them and over 3 flies the bladed sentry. Why don't you understand the mechanics? Did you get rushed through them in softcore? Hilarious...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 26, 2016, 11:54:58 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:

"
I mean I do view it as a test if your build is worthy of ascension, but doing the lab isn't a test to prove you can do XX content, except the lab itself, because its rather unique.
I already told you, the 2's are always down unless i step on them and over 3 flies the bladed sentry. Why don't you understand the mechanics? Did you get rushed through them in softcore? Hilarious...

He asked "Who says the lab needs to be a test or a benchmark for a build?", so I answer then he admits that he also sometimes says that.

I really have no clue why I still sometimes respond? I'm going to have to redouble my efforts to resist.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jul 26, 2016, 11:52:49 AM

"

So 2's are always down unless you step on the 100% avoidable pads?

The bladed sentry isn't over 3 in the picture so it obviously gives you some time to navigate the suggested path.

This isn't about me, I'm not the one complaining I died to "unavoidable traps" when clearly you died to traps, at least by looking at the picture that could have been avoided.

For your information I did most of my lab runs solo, simply because its quicker.

What is hilarious is you aren't able to describe the scenario or the issue and you thought the best idea was just panic run thru and hope to get lucky. How you survive in HC the rest of the time is just a indication as to how much easier this game has gotten. Instead of learning the game you want to point the blame game at anyone that points out the flaws in your approach or the lack of knowledge of the content presented.

If anything GGG needs to see an argument like this to realize that the trails aren't really accomplishing what they should be if people get to this stage in the game and aren't able to do the lab because the lack of how to approach the challenge.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:

"

So 2's are always down unless you step on the 100% avoidable pads?

The bladed sentry isn't over 3 in the picture so it obviously gives you some time to navigate the suggested path.

This isn't about me, I'm not the one complaining I died to "unavoidable traps" when clearly you died to traps, at least by looking at the picture that could have been avoided.

For your information I did most of my lab runs solo, simply because its quicker.

What is hilarious is you aren't able to describe the scenario or the issue and you thought the best idea was just panic run thru and hope to get lucky. How you survive in HC the rest of the time is just a indication as to how much easier this game has gotten. Instead of learning the game you want to point the blame game at anyone that points out the flaws in your approach or the lack of knowledge of the content presented.

If anything GGG needs to see an argument like this to realize that the trails aren't really accomplishing what they should be if people get to this stage in the game and aren't able to do the lab because the lack of how to approach the challenge.

There you go mate. Just for you. Here you can see the flying blade sentry going over your so called "safe spot" and the triggered spike traps. Well designed GGG. Three screens later the exit appeared. Did you forget that people play in hc?

Now Goetzjam please note and try to understand because you seem to be unable to comprehend simple concepts:

1. I am a Pro Mario Player and didn't die. Also, i did the lab and got my last ascension.
2. It's obviously not about you, you give yourself too much credit while not being particularly smart.
3.The issue was stated in the first post i made. If you are unable to comprehend it then please don't post stuff that is irrelevant. The "run and hope not to die" is truly a bad design for hc.
4. I did all the labs and trials in hardcore and therefore i am way better than you. Attacking my credibility with comments like "Ha, you don't know, you got lucky, you are just bad and the game is too easy" is absolutely hilarious to me. Please continue.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 26, 2016, 3:27:58 PM
"
Pyrokar wrote:

There you go mate. Just for you. Here you can see the flying blade sentry going over your so called "safe spot" and the triggered spike traps. Well designed GGG. Three screens later the exit appeared. Did you forget that people play in hc?

Now Goetzjam please note and try to understand because you seem to be unable to comprehend simple concepts:

1. I am a Pro Mario Player and didn't die. Also, i did the lab and got my last ascension.
2. It's obviously not about you, you give yourself too much credit while not being particularly smart.
3.The issue was stated in the first post i made. If you are unable to comprehend it then please don't post stuff that is irrelevant. The "run and hope not to die" is truely a bad design for hc.
4. I did all the labs and trials in hardcore and therefore i am way better than you. Attacking my credibility with comments like "Ha, you don't know, you got lucky, you are just bad and the game is too easy" is absolutely hilarious to me. Please continue.

I never said that that roomba didn't go over the safe spot, only that you can see how long that safe spot is safe for my timing your run accordingly.

Secondly, how did you get this picture, do you have more to share with us, perhaps even a recording?

Third, you said you saw an exit, does this mean you were able to do this before and just failed this time?

Fourth, you don't see other "HC" players on here crying about traps, if the challenge is too difficult for you perhaps you need to wait for a day that has easier trap layouts.

1) Grats, so you are complaining about something just to complain, when approached that there is a logical way to approach the traps you claim, but it goes over that safe spot, you cant possibly plan the next series of traps from that safe spot because eventually the roomba will come for you!

2) I'm not the one complaining about "unavoidable traps" when I can draw you a freaking picture that shows how to avoid the specific set of traps you shown in the picture.

3) "the run and hope not to die" is only one approach to traps in the game, you could use logic and problem solving skills as well.

4) I'm not saying you are worst then me, it was more of a jab at GGG for the trials not actually preparing you for the challenge if you don't know how to do the specific challenge then who is to blame GGG for the trails now showing you the specific encounter before or you for not wanting to learn?

FeelsBadMan

Yes i have more screenshots to illustrate the problem. My laptop sucks so no recording, but yet again you fail to understand the problem.

Here is something else to think about. If i went up to your "safe spot" where the bladed sentry flies over i would have even less visibility of what lies ahead because the room goes up to the left and you have more visibility going up than going down in PoE. I thought this didn't need explaining, but you seem so pro that you don't even know the basics. Seriously who carried you to 93?

Also for the last time reread what i said. I am not complaining about unavoidable traps. Afterall i evaded and lived through that bullshit.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 26, 2016, 12:36:01 PM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Yes i have more screenshots to illustrate the problem. My laptop sucks so no recording, but yet again you fail to understand the problem.

Here is something else to think about. If i went up to your "safe spot" where the bladed sentry flies over i would have even less visibility of what lies ahead because the room goes up to the left and you have more visibility going up than going down in PoE. I thought this didn't need explaining, but you seem so pro that you don't even know the basics. Seriously who carried you to 93?

Also for the last time reread what i said. I am not complaining about unavoidable traps. Afterall i evaded and lived through that bullshit.

You are complaining because you think the only way to handle the traps are by praying and running thru it, I'm saying that isn't the only way to do the challenge.

From this picture I can see (or think I see) that the only trap that goes in the yellow area is the roomba, giving a save spot to navigate to after you travel to the previous safe spot where the roomba can go.

FeelsBadMan

Pyrokar, when you run into statements like, "You're the only HC player that complains about traps", I think it means that it is best to redouble your efforts not to respond.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Pyrokar, when you run into statements like, "You're the only HC player that complains about traps", I think it means that it is best to redouble your efforts not to respond.

I don't see anyone else posting screen shots about how this encounter has no safe spots or how the traps are unavoidable, because then someone else will point out what I have, that they are and the run and pray you don't die is probably the worst strategy to do in HC.

But yeah its always great when people like you chime in that have so much experience to share with the labs and can help the argument one way or another....o wait you don't.

FeelsBadMan

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:12:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info